4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
a question, where is she from, this character being fucked by lady D? an original?
original but in the real game, she was a maid back in the day in the story. Shes canon but we never see her i tihkn

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
The glitch fixes are still in progress, but I think I can now safely estimate that the video will be finished on the following date:
7 October - One week from today (Early access)
The runtime is about 6 minutes and I now know again why the project has grown from the original 3 minutes to this runtime: Dirty Talk... Tons of dirty talk...
I hope it's not too much and that you like it. I am very curious about your feedback on this.
The glitch fixes are still in progress, but I think I can now safely estimate that the video will be finished on the following date:
7 October - One week from today (Early access)
The runtime is about 6 minutes and I now know again why the project has grown from the original 3 minutes to this runtime: Dirty Talk... Tons of dirty talk...
I hope it's not too much and that you like it. I am very curious about your feedback on this.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So did he abandon his project with Triss and the blound girl (yet again) ? Im kind of more interested in that.

HAF222

Oct 11, 2020
So did he abandon his project with Triss and the blound girl (yet again) ? Im kind of more interested in that.
Honestly, I have no idea on what the current situation is of that atp. It may or may not be ongoing, but there's a bunch of projects that are happening to a point where we don't know what's going on rn.

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
Honestly, I have no idea on what the current situation is of that atp. It may or may not be ongoing, but there's a bunch of projects that are happening to a point where we don't know what's going on rn.
From what i know atm IS that He Had three Projekts running at the same time the Jill one (which He has already released) the Lady d one which is coming Out soon and the third is His spinoff series which is a longer Animation from what i can Tell is that His patreon is a Work place that has to Deliver Here and there to keep us Entertained i do think that He is still Working on it Just Not AS frequently as the smaller Projekts if i would have to make a Bold guess He will Release the Triss Animation somewere next year February/march

• Angry
Reactions: coda shades

coda shades

Jul 19, 2021
From what i know atm IS that He Had three Projekts running at the same time the Jill one (which He has already released) the Lady d one which is coming Out soon and the third is His spinoff series which is a longer Animation from what i can Tell is that His patreon is a Work place that has to Deliver Here and there to keep us Entertained i do think that He is still Working on it Just Not AS frequently as the smaller Projekts if i would have to make a Bold guess He will Release the Triss Animation somewere next year February/march
he need to put the new one out asap its time.

Reactions: Quintara
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes