4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
I know dude likes doing futa stuff cause money (though he also used to do strait vids back then, like the first gif in OP).
I'm just expressing my thoughts that this doesn't look that great and is just more of the same. When artists only receave pats on their backs they start to get lazy LOL
Can't say its the same tho, Desire's stepping up with every work. He went from vanilla doggy with Triss and Philippa, to something more hardcore with Yen, Amazon in space, then a threesome, then finally reverse throatfuck and an intense standing missionary.
I also thought that would be the case, where an artist hits a bump and gets sloppy, especially after Dimitrescu's scene (that was rly disappointing). But I'd say he's did a great job here.

A reverse gangbang finale would be nice, or he could jump ship and continue Excella's adventure.

Reactions: thedayafter

Mizzou

Aug 27, 2022
Does anyone make English subtitles for DesireSFM videos?
I am deaf so it would be greatly appreciated.

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
Does anyone make English subtitles for DesireSFM videos?
I am deaf so it would be greatly appreciated.
Desiresfm probably has transcripts for all his videos with dialogue so he may have something already somewhere. Also some people in this r34 site make subtitled videos for some languages.

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
can anyone tell what anya is saying when she getting fucked by triss at 33;27? "In the name of the goddess" and then i cannnot tell what she said and then she says "yes".

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes