Unity Desktop Garage Kit [v2.0.6] [1UP Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
All that smoke and bubble stuff every time I click on it is super annoying. Is there a way to turn it all off, or is it just always gonna be completely covering the image when I barely touch it? lol

Also...a little more creation option would be cool. Just clicking a button and getting randomized clothing/accessories is cool, but I end up clicking it 100 times before finally getting something that I think looks halfway decent.

And I can't figure out how to close the app.

Just a some thoughts of mine...do what ya do. :)

Last edited:

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Hi tinyzra,
Thank you! We're glad to hear you're enjoying the app. Your support means a lot to us. If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments, please don't hesitate to share. We're always looking for ways to make our app better.

Best regards

Last edited:

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Bought it today on steam, thanks dev.
Hi Pesadilla,
Thank you so much for your support! I'm thrilled to hear that you've purchased our app on Steam. I hope you enjoy using it as much as we enjoyed developing it.

If you have any feedback, questions, or run into any issues, please don't hesitate to let us know. I'm here to ensure you have a great experience.

Thank you once again for your support, and happy using!

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
All that smoke and bubble stuff every time I click on it is super annoying. Is there a way to turn it all off, or is it just always gonna be completely covering the image when I barely touch it? lol

Also...a little more creation option would be cool. Just clicking a button and getting randomized clothing/accessories is cool, but I end up clicking it 100 times before finally getting something that I think looks halfway decent.

And I can't figure out how to close the app.

Just a some thoughts of mine...do what ya do. :)
Hi FookU2,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and suggestions.

As for the smoke and bubble effects, you can quickly clear all of them by clicking on the cloud icon in the top right corner of the screen. However, we appreciate your input and it seems we may need to add more intuitive icons.

For more specific clothing/accessory selection, after clicking the action, animation, or bikini buttons, you can use the rotation wheel on the left for quicker choices within the current category. We take note of your suggestion for more creation options.

To exit the app quickly, you can press the ESC key. For more help, press Shift+? to bring up the Help menu, or click on the first help button in the top left corner.

We hope this helps! And please keep sharing your thoughts with us, they're highly appreciated.:)

Best regards

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Quite interested in this game right now, just wondering, when is the Mac version going to be released?
Hi sluttychloe1,

Thank you for your interest in our app! We're happy to inform you that the Mac version of our app has been available since the very first version, alongside the PC version. You could download it directly from Steam.

We hope you enjoy our app and if you have any other questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best regards

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
I wanted to take a moment to express my sincerest gratitude to each and every one of you for your continued support and feedback. Reading your comments, suggestions, and experiences with our app truly brightened my day!

Your enthusiasm, curiosity, and engagement have been a driving force for our team and have inspired us to continually push the boundaries of what my app can do.

So, here's a big THANK YOU, guys! Your feedback, suggestions, and even your challenges are what keep us going. I'm looking forward to making our app even better with you and for you.

Please keep sharing your experiences, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, thoughts, or ideas. I'm listening, and I'm here for you.

Best regards,
1UP

sluttychloe1

Mar 29, 2022
Hi sluttychloe1,

Thank you for your interest in our app! We're happy to inform you that the Mac version of our app has been available since the very first version, alongside the PC version. You could download it directly from Steam.

We hope you enjoy our app and if you have any other questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best regards
Thanks for the reply, but when will the mac download be available on the front page? I can only see the Windows download option there.

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Desktop Garage Kit 1.1.9 updated on June 08, 2023. New Hip-Shaking Model Added. ;)

New Hip-Shaking Model Added to the library;
UI Interaction Enhancement making navigation smoother and more intuitive.
Other bug fixes
V1.1.9_New_03_01.gif
V1.1.9_New_03_02.gif
V1.1.9_New_03_03.gif

Reactions: BaasB

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Desktop Garage Kit 1.2.0 updated on June 12, 2023. New character Added.

New character added to the library;
Other bug fixes
V1.2.0GIF.gif

• Red Heart

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Desktop Garage Kit 1.2.1 updated on June 13, 2023. Character List Added.

Character list added to the main panel.
Other bug fixes.
V1.2.1_01.png

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Desktop Garage Kit 1.2.3 updated on June 16, 2023. Two New Girls Released!

New characters added to the library.
Improved character list experience.
Other bug fixes

V1.2.3OK_01.gif
V1.2.3OK_02.gif
V1.2.3OK_03.gif

Arako

Oct 4, 2018
Hi 1UP,

I bought Desktop Garage Kit on Steam some time ago and play around with it every once in a while. Here are two suggestions:

1) Every girl needs a nude option, and this option should be available without clicking through hundreds of accessories, preferably it should be one or two button clicks.

2) There needs to be a random behavior button. When clicking that button, the girl will randomly go through animations, poses, and walking; walking from one place on the screen to another, do one or more poses or animations there, then walk on, and so forth. Perhaps, there should also be random rotations in the mix, so you get to see poses and animations from different angles at different times.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind some more flat-chested girls. :cool:

Anyway, thanks for the "game". Good luck further developing it.

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Hi 1UP,

I bought Desktop Garage Kit on Steam some time ago and play around with it every once in a while. Here are two suggestions:

1) Every girl needs a nude option, and this option should be available without clicking through hundreds of accessories, preferably it should be one or two button clicks.

2) There needs to be a random behavior button. When clicking that button, the girl will randomly go through animations, poses, and walking; walking from one place on the screen to another, do one or more poses or animations there, then walk on, and so forth. Perhaps, there should also be random rotations in the mix, so you get to see poses and animations from different angles at different times.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind some more flat-chested girls. :cool:

Anyway, thanks for the "game". Good luck further developing it.
Hi Arako,

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback and suggestions. We always appreciate hearing from our users.

Regarding your first point, we want to let you know that the nude option is actually already available. It can be accessed by left-clicking on any character three times. However, your comment made it clear that we need to make this option more evident to improve the overall user experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

The "AUTO" button on the left side of the screen is designed to automatically cycle through animations and poses. Currently, random walking is not incorporated, but it is indeed a good suggestion. We will have to consider whether other users might find automatic walking disruptive, for example, if it obscures a movie or document they're trying to view. Despite this, I can see how it might be a fun feature and I'll definitely look into it further.

For your comment on preferring more flat-chested characters, I'd like to point out the DIY button. Here, you could find a setting that allows you to adjust the chest size of each character, along with other physical attributes. As we continue to develop the game, we will certainly introduce more beautiful girls of diverse appearances, flat-chested included. On a lighter note, I also share your preference for flat-chested characters.;)

Once again, thank you for your feedback and suggestions. It's users like you who help us refine and improve the app. Good luck and have fun playing!

Best wishes

Reactions: BakaSatsuma

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Mac download link ?
Hi Daniel33373,

You could download Desktop Garage Kit(Mac Version) by visiting the Steam page at . However, I would like to kindly note that as of our current update, we don't have a Mac version available directly here. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your interest in our app.

Best regards

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote