Unity Desktop Garage Kit [v2.0.6] [1UP Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
This is one of those that would be hard to explain.
Go to a relatives and decide to play some online games with them or go to a public setting and forget this is on your screen.
If you live by yourself it wouldn't be a problem.
Being a Laptop user where you go places with it is another.
Hi BubblesTheAllMighty,

That's an interesting scenario you've painted there! It seems like we might need to consider adding an AI camera to intelligently detect when you're in the company of relatives or in a public setting, and swiftly switch to 'Secretary Mode'. Jokes aside, your suggestion is greatly appreciated. We'll look into providing features that offer reminders or prompts when the window loses focus or during certain times.:)

Just to share, I have a considerable amount of experience developing multiplayer games. Currently, this is just a single character entry point, but we're planning to offer a multiplayer online community where players can freely showcase themselves and purchase adult-themed outfits they desire. Perhaps this feature will be available in version 2.0. Thanks again for your insights and stay tuned for more updates!

Warm Regards

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
how do i change the hair style, hair colour, eye colour and remove the wings?
View attachment 2611846
Hi katzenstreu,

Your suggestions are truly inspiring! In upcoming versions, I am planning to introduce a fully customizable character model, including face sculpting, body adjustments, drawing, and a variety of hair styles to choose from. However, our current focus is on perfecting other features of the game. I can certainly share some of the work-in-progress updates, but it will take some time to schedule and implement these enhancements. I deeply appreciate your understanding and patience.

Warm Regards

Snipaste_2023-05-11_11-40-34.png
Snipaste_2023-05-11_11-44-53.png

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Hi BubblesTheAllMighty,

That's an interesting scenario you've painted there! It seems like we might need to consider adding an AI camera to intelligently detect when you're in the company of relatives or in a public setting, and swiftly switch to 'Secretary Mode'. Jokes aside, your suggestion is greatly appreciated. We'll look into providing features that offer reminders or prompts when the window loses focus or during certain times.:)

Just to share, I have a considerable amount of experience developing multiplayer games. Currently, this is just a single character entry point, but we're planning to offer a multiplayer online community where players can freely showcase themselves and purchase adult-themed outfits they desire. Perhaps this feature will be available in version 2.0. Thanks again for your insights and stay tuned for more updates!

Warm Regards
I don't put erotic imagery of any form on my screen background anymore.

Was a learned from personal experience of don't do slide show background or the lock screen.

The relatives bit they at least got a heads up of, let me change my background first, as they were going to do some setup on my PC.
The public bit i at least changed the background to default beforehand but forgot about the lock screen.
Luckily the lock screen i had wasn't the nudity kind.

Seen a game where the dev added a panic button that popped up a fake background when you clicked on it.

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
I don't put erotic imagery of any form on my screen background anymore.

Was a learned from personal experience of don't do slide show background or the lock screen.

The relatives bit they at least got a heads up of, let me change my background first, as they were going to do some setup on my PC.
The public bit i at least changed the background to default beforehand but forgot about the lock screen.
Luckily the lock screen i had wasn't the nudity kind.

Seen a game where the dev added a panic button that popped up a fake background when you clicked on it.
Hi BubblesTheAllMighty,

I appreciate your sharing of personal experiences and can understand why you might be cautious about displaying certain imagery on your screen. It's important to feel comfortable and in control of the content you're engaging with, particularly when in the company of others or in public settings.

Your mention of a 'panic button' is an interesting idea, and it's something that could potentially be useful for many users. It's always beneficial to have a feature that allows for quick adjustments to the displayed content, in case of unexpected situations. I'll definitely consider this for future updates. Thank you for the suggestion!

Vicen

Jan 4, 2018
1UP, I thought the cans in some of the preview pics were jars because the background was a darker pink than the can.
Since the thought ran through I'm imagining anime girls panicking in jars on our desktops.
I'm all for cursed content, bring out the jar!

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
furry girls?
Ah, the mysteries of the universe... and our app! There's certainly a lot more to explore in upcoming versions. I've recently completed the development of the new fur system, so brace yourself for an influx of all things fluffy and furry! Stay tuned... and who knows, I might just tickle your 'furry' fancy in the next update. ;)nameless1888

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
1UP, I thought the cans in some of the preview pics were jars because the background was a darker pink than the can.
Since the thought ran through I'm imagining anime girls panicking in jars on our desktops.
I'm all for cursed content, bring out the jar!
Hi Vicen,
Haha, it seems like you have a sharp eye and a great imagination! Now that you mention it, an anime girl in a jar does sound intriguing - if not a bit quirky! Perhaps the 'canned' girls need a little company from the 'jarred' ones. ;)As for adding more adult content in the jar, well, we're all about catering to our players' unique tastes. Thanks for your suggestion - I'll definitely consider it!

By the way, if you enjoy the visuals, I have a video link that you can set as your desktop wallpaper.

Best Regards

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vicen

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Are we aware of the fact that Desktop Garage Kit.exe and GameAssembly.dll are being flagged as Trojans on virustotal? Ik the whole "download at your own risk" shit but I'm just making sure we all know here.

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Are we aware of the fact that Desktop Garage Kit.exe and GameAssembly.dll are being flagged as Trojans on virustotal? Ik the whole "download at your own risk" shit but I'm just making sure we all know here.
Hi HardcoreCuddler
Thank you for pointing this out. As an developer, I can assure you that the safety and security of players is my top priority. The flagged files, exe and dll, are necessary components of the game and should not contain any malicious elements.

Sometimes, antivirus software can mistakenly flag safe files as potential threats - these are known as 'false positives.' I believe this may be the case here. However, I'll be looking into this matter thoroughly to ensure there's nothing to worry about.

In the meantime, I recommend downloading the game only from trusted sources like Steam, where the files are guaranteed to be safe.

Your vigilance is truly appreciated. Thank you for helping keep this community safe!

Warm Regards

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Desktop Garage Kit 1.1.5.1 updated on May 11, 2023.
V1_1_5_2_01.png
In the coming versions, we'll be wrestling with the hair module to bring you more fluffiness than you've ever experienced before! Our team is working tirelessly to infuse an abundance of fuzzy elements into the game. So, prepare to be swept off your feet by our delightfully furry innovations. Stay tuned, and as always, thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm for our work. We can't wait for you to experience what we have in store!
V1_1_5_2_02.png
V1_1_5_2_AdobeExpress (4).gif V1_1_5_2_AdobeExpress (3).gif
This version includes a few updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: meobong

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
1UP Games

did you make the anime girl models? it looks like you did, but I am just curious.. and if you did, what did you model the base body off of?
HiShadowclonezero,

I didn't create the base body model from scratch, as human figures are quite similar and there are many software options out there. also use Blender to re-rig them and generate data formats supported by game engines. If you're interested, you can follow my Twitter account ( ), where I share related base model assets and updates.

Best Regards

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

TheElDiablo666

May 28, 2022
i'm looking for help, i always have a black box surrounding these type of desktop partners is there something i have to do to make it transparent?

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
i'm looking for help, i always have a black box surrounding these type of desktop partners is there something i have to do to make it transparent?
Hi TheElDiablo666,

From your description, it seems like you might be experiencing an issue with a black border around the desktop partner application. If this is regarding my desktop garage kit app, you can attempt to resolve this by checking in the settings. Look for an option called 'Show Border'. Ensure that this option is switched off for the border to become invisible or transparent.

Please feel free to reach out if this solution doesn't resolve your issue, or if you encounter any other problems. We are always here to provide further assistance and ensure your experience with our application is as seamless as possible.

Best Regards

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote