Unity Desktop Garage Kit [v2.0.6] [1UP Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Both straight and curved, with the option to make it curved up, down, left and right.
Hi SoberSphagghett,Thank you for your suggestion! I'm planning to add hundreds of new accessories to the game, which will provide a wider range of style categories. As for the activation command, I'll implement the reverse "Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B" sequence to work in conjunction with the "B, A" command. Your input is greatly appreciated!

Warm Regards,
1UP

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Hi SoberSphagghett,Thank you for your suggestion! I'm planning to add hundreds of new accessories to the game, which will provide a wider range of style categories. As for the activation command, I'll implement the reverse "Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B" sequence to work in conjunction with the "B, A" command. Your input is greatly appreciated!

Warm Regards,
1UP
I meant stylized penises, like penises bent in different directions to hit different parts of the penetrated hole. But accessories and an additional cheat commant is nice, too :3

• Haha
Reactions: 1UP Games

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Just a question- are these custom made models, or did you get them somewhere?
Hi freebirdfreebird,

The models are based on my previously released 1UP GIRL model series, and I'm also a big fan of Genshin Impact's rendering style. As a result, I spent over a year working on a similar rendering shader called the "1UP Toon Shader." The development process took quite some time (perhaps because I'm a bit clumsy:ROFLMAO:). For more detailed information, feel free to follow me on Twitter( ). If you're a fellow developer, I'd love to connect and learn from each other to improve our skills.

Warm Regards,
1UP

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hope it help u and u not abandon this:3
Hi SilentBlow666,

Your support means a lot and is crucial for the continued development and improvement of the app.
I am committed to the development and enhancement of the app, and I have no intention of abandoning it. You guys support and feedback are invaluable, as they help me make the app even better.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns. I appreciate your feedback, and I'm always here to help.

Once again, thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy using our app!

Best regards,
1UP

Reactions: SilentBlow666

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
Hi SilentBlow666,

Your support means a lot and is crucial for the continued development and improvement of the app.
I am committed to the development and enhancement of the app, and I have no intention of abandoning it. You guys support and feedback are invaluable, as they help me make the app even better.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns. I appreciate your feedback, and I'm always here to help.

Once again, thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy using our app!

Best regards,
1UP
there is no something like save system? In steam version i got glitch mb. Left booba have more force from wind.

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
there is no something like save system? In steam version i got glitch mb. Left booba have more force from wind.
Hi SilentBlow666,

Thank you for your inquiry and valuable feedback. I would like to inform you that there is a save system framework in place. After releasing the free draw feature, I plan to gradually activate the save system, allowing users to return to their previously drawn characters upon launching the app. Additionally, if you have any suggestions for other features that could benefit from a save system, please feel free to share them, and I will consider implementing them in future updates.

Regarding the issue you mentioned with the left character experiencing more wind force, this is due to a directional wind force simulation algorithm. When the right mouse button is used to rotate, the wind force values for different parts of the character also change accordingly. I will further test the algorithm to see if it can be improved for a more realistic experience. Thank you for your attention to detail.:giggle:

Furthermore, I am considering providing users with the ability to adjust wind force pulse and intensity values, which could add more fun and interactivity to the experience. Your feedback is highly appreciated, and I hope to continue refining the app to provide a better user experience.

Best Regards

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Why i can't adjust anything in DIY mode?
Hi Fawlty,

Thank you for reaching out with your question about the DIY mode. When you enter DIY mode, you should be able to adjust individual body parts separately. The option on the right side allows for simultaneous adjustment of both sides of the limbs. To make the adjustment effects more intuitive, you can try turning off the Jelly Mode first.

In addition, the Creation Mode is scheduled to be released shortly. Currently, the button for this mode may appear grayed out. Once it becomes available, you will be able to freely draw and spray paint your characters in the Creation Mode.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or need assistance. I'm here to help.

Warm regards

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
Hi SilentBlow666,

Thank you for your inquiry and valuable feedback. I would like to inform you that there is a save system framework in place. After releasing the free draw feature, I plan to gradually activate the save system, allowing users to return to their previously drawn characters upon launching the app. Additionally, if you have any suggestions for other features that could benefit from a save system, please feel free to share them, and I will consider implementing them in future updates.

Regarding the issue you mentioned with the left character experiencing more wind force, this is due to a directional wind force simulation algorithm. When the right mouse button is used to rotate, the wind force values for different parts of the character also change accordingly. I will further test the algorithm to see if it can be improved for a more realistic experience. Thank you for your attention to detail.:giggle:

Furthermore, I am considering providing users with the ability to adjust wind force pulse and intensity values, which could add more fun and interactivity to the experience. Your feedback is highly appreciated, and I hope to continue refining the app to provide a better user experience.

Best Regards
mb add "initial angle" of girl? now she is locking not on me:D. When FPS shuttering, physics bugging.

Last edited:

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
V1.1.3 Update:

• Added drawing mode feature, combined with DIY Jelly mode
  • Drawing feature framework embedded
  • Improved and refined the logic for the throwing mode in the drawing functionality
  • Integrated the logic to disable Jelly mode when resetting the application
  • Implemented a bypass for the save prompt after clearing the drawing screen
  • UI improvements
  • Other bug fixes
0011.png
1_1_3_AdobeExpress.gif
1_1_3_AdobeExpress (1).gif
1_1_3_AdobeExpress (3).gif

Reactions: BaasB

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
V1.1.4 Update:

Discover our expanded fun content library, bringing even more enjoyment to your experience.
Content Continuously Added: Excitement Keeps Growing!
UI improvements
Other bug fixes

V1_1_4_OK_AdobeExpress (1).gif
V1_1_4_OK_AdobeExpress (2).gif

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Sizzling Dancers & Fluffy Surprises Await in Our Upcoming Release!

V1_1_5_New_AdobeExpress (3).gif V1_1_5_New_AdobeExpress (4).gif
the real fluffy experience is coming your way! Prepare for an extra dose of fuzziness and fun;)
@BaasB

1UP Games

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Desktop Garage Kit 1.1.5 updated on May 10, 2023. Bubble Bath Mode Released!

Version 1.1.5(current)
Released: May 10, 2023

V1.1.5 Update:

We're thrilled to announce some exciting new additions:
Interactive Bubble Bath Mode is now included. It's all about fun and relaxation!
Quick Activation Mode: Just click on the character three times to activate this mode. It's all about convenience.
We've integrated a hair framework this version. Stay tuned for more exciting hair features coming soon!
Other bug fixes

resized.gif
resized09.gif

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
This is one of those that would be hard to explain.
Go to a relatives and decide to play some online games with them or go to a public setting and forget this is on your screen.
If you live by yourself it wouldn't be a problem.
Being a Laptop user where you go places with it is another.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote