• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Despair Labyrinth: Ransom of Elynsor [v0.09] [Takimaru]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
About adventures of Garnet, i was part of the people who developed it. My github account was banned due to erotic content. I broke my arm that summer.. 2 times. So I left the project. After that, the hongfire forum disappeared. it seems that when i quit, the game went abandoned.
I forgot about and moved on. Wasn't aware of my role. Last october someone contacted me about this. And convinced me to retake the project. So i rescued the old files and .. well, began to work on it again.

The rest of the people who was part of the project .. they dont seem to check their mails. The dude that talked with me saying that could help..he does not. He says that is a programmer, but for him is not easy at all to work on rpgmaker. So, by now, it seems that I'm alone on this.

A few days ago i did a blogspot to make it easier to download the game on its current state.
Is here:

some feedback would be wellcome. and help, maybe. anyways, my purpose is to end the game, not completely, but at least giving a good ending to the main plot, being coherent with the story and all the work already done.
Oh wow, that's incredible. Sorry to hear about your misfortunes back then. It's strange, developers disappear all the time and we're always left wondering what happened to them and their projects are left unfinished. Really happy to see this piece of history get worked on again. Good luck.

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
I don't know if i can make a post, since i don't know if the game follows all the rules of this forum. In the game there is nudity, non consensual sex and other things that can easily be unwellcome.
F95 have games with female characters that are raped by their newborn animal son, i think your gamer Is fine.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
F95 have games with female characters that are raped by their newborn animal son, i think your gamer Is fine.
by now I'm focused on working on the game. If I've got time I'll make that post. I need feedback and detection of bugs.
I don't know if will be people interested on this. Maybe not. By now, what I did was a blogspot page.
This one:
I've been working on the ending of the game, but I've tried the beginning, and I've seen things to improve. A lot, in fact.
When a new player begins, is not easy to know where to go or what to do. Also, on low level, the enemies are too strong.
Later in the game are too weak. The version of 2017 already had this issues.
I don't know if I will be able to make it work properly. My purpose was only to end the game, not to refit it completly.

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Thanks, make a post pleaseeeee, people need to know
Well.. I've done a post. But it seems that I can't post it on rpg games. Moderators only allow me to have the REQuest "badge" and the Update "badge", so I don't even know if will be possible to find the thread about the game on the forum.
Is my first thread. I'm not familiarized with the rules of this forum.. I don't even understand why is considered update when there is not a previous thread of the game , to begin with. Update? Update of what?

Anyways.. the post have been done: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventures-of-garnet-2022-v0-81.148737/#post-10096629

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes