VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
The most rage inducing part of the original game is how when MC finally got to fuck the mom all we got was a short crappy sex scene and then fast forward to her being pregnant. The most important thing to fix is that when MC and his "landlady" (ha) finally get down to business you make sure you have ALOT of hardcore breeding action and when she does get pregnant make sure to have many pregnant sex scenes as well.

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
DesperateMilfs-1.0Rebuild
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
What's different from the other version?

Edit: I see, the point and click stuff is back. Gonna give this a try later. I hope it isn't tedious like the original.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Daxter250

happyzueiro

Sep 24, 2021
Hello developer, I really liked the first game and I really hope that this one passes over the difficulties that the first one.
I don't know if it would be helpful to report bugs, but in my case I found a small display bug that if you just press enter when selecting your character's name it remains unnamed throughout the game, I think it would be interesting to put a default character name if the player does not write anything

21zebras

Mar 3, 2019
Any plans for preg down the line, I think the original had some. Sorry if someone already asked that.

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
hope it doesn't include the bullshit minigames, i quit the original when i got to the blackjack minigame. thing was unwinnable.

gungogunn33

Nov 19, 2021
View attachment 2042343

Overview:
Coming back home After 3 years you notice that your parents are on the verge of breaking up and things have changed quite a lot since you were away, How will you stop your family from breaking apart? Will you just ignore the problem and move on or make a choice to stand firm and fix the situation! Only one way to find out or maybe two......it's up to you to decide.

This is a fan remake of Miftoon Drama.
We encourage the community to support the original content creators & .

Thread Updated: 2022-09-13
Release Date: 2022-09-13
Developer: solidsnake322 - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Rebuild
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -

View attachment 1910030 View attachment 1910029 View attachment 1910022 View attachment 1910023 View attachment 1910025 View attachment 1910026 View attachment 1910028
Android?

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes