VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main cover.png

Overview:
Coming back home After 3 years you notice that your parents are on the verge of breaking up and things have changed quite a lot since you were away, How will you stop your family from breaking apart? Will you just ignore the problem and move on or make a choice to stand firm and fix the situation! Only one way to find out or maybe two......it's up to you to decide.

This is a fan remake of Miftoon Drama.
We encourage the community to support the original content creators .

Thread Updated: 2022-09-13
Release Date: 2022-09-13
Developer: solidsnake322 - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Rebuild
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -

Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

TM2.png TM1.png 1.png 06.png 6.png 8.png 40.png

Last edited by a moderator:

spotdon1

Jun 19, 2017
How much content does this game have already? is it like a .1 installment or is this meant to be a fully fledged game

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
Feb 18, 2018
It's a part 1 for now! I will keep releasing updates accordingly every month with different parts.
You're doing great work. That piece of shit game engine ruined such a nice game for me. I played it all the same but the game engine ruined the whole experience for me. I will be following this since I like the story and art style. One question tho, any chance that you will be able to continue the story? I know that Inusen did the art for this game and he stopped after a disagreement with Milftoon but maybe you can get him on board to help continue this with you being the main dev after you remake the work that has already been done.

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
You're doing great work. That piece of shit game engine ruined such a nice game for me. I played it all the same but the game engine ruined the whole experience for me. I will be following this since I like the story and art style. One question tho, any chance that you will be able to continue the story? I know that Inusen did the art for this game and he stopped after a disagreement with Milftoon but maybe you can get him on board to help continue this with you being the main dev after you remake the work that has already been done.
Inusen is doing his own game and i highly doubt he will get onboard. I've did new scenes by myself utilising the existing ones as a anatomy and drawing on top of them! An artist approached me few months ago deciding to help with this game so let's see how it goes.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes