VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes
Dec 11, 2021
I hope my game doesn't get taken down just like that! i've spent a lot of time trying to work this out and I'm optimistic about it.
Milftoon is known to be notorious when it comes to these issues, and no wonder they don't have any artists with them anymore to continue on the projects they have.
I liked Milftoon, but the mechanics were so clunky and it was impossible without a guide, so I completely lost interest. Hopefully this addresses that.

Reactions: Boldano

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
Hey nice to see comeback in a different format. Some of the stuff in the original didn't make much sense to me, story wise and mechanical wise. Which is unfortunate because the content definitely had a massive potential.

I always say when it comes to video games, when a project falls apart, the best ones to pick up back up are the fans. Because they know the game.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Glad this is being made, honestly. The original had an engine that was like a really poorly made copy of ren'py.

Oct 8, 2018
Game needs a MASSIVE ui haul, and proper grammar checks before it's back on the level of milftoon drama. But the potential is there.

Update: The game is an ACTUAL visual novel and my day is ruined.

Last edited:

niarax

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
Love the art, so I'm glad to see it being used in a less cryptic game, running on a more versatile and less locked down engine. Gonna be following your work for sure.

Incidentally, has anyone managed to extract the text from the Milf Drama games? I'm wondering if it has any good smut going for it. Couldn't find anything in its .vis file, so I'm assuming it's baked into the .exe? Any ideas on how to get my hands on that?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Despite being a fan remake, it does looks good actually. The problem is that it is to rushed, I think the same story could be retold without any problems, but linearly this time. Even though the original milftoon drama game had a shitty system the story was pretty smart actually and had funny jokes, it feels kinda generic 'hey mom im the only one you need'

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Quick asking for whom have played, is the gameplay better than the original one?

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes