VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

name

Mar 8, 2017
the best change possible for Milftoon Drama is getting it off whatever engine it was on

Cinder Fall

Jun 18, 2017
Awesome work, bro
The pacing of the original and all the
"gameplay"
in between scenes made it unfappable, but this... this is good.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I just play the game and "yes" the conversation of arthur and linda is no good. the word arthur throw to londa need to be change drastically... way disgusting. i prefer he is good husband but MC is the bad one Lol. what i mean bad he likes to steal someone wife

Edit: I change my mind the game would be better if mc is a good virgin, i don't like when he is fuccking around lol

Last edited:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I just play the game and "yes" the conversation of arthur and linda is no good. the word arthur throw to londa need to be change drastically... way disgusting. i prefer he is good husband but MC is the bad one Lol. what i mean bad he likes to steal someone wife

Edit: I change my mind the game would be better if mc is a good virgin, i don't like when he is fuccking around lol
Sorry. I prefer it when our MC is the good guy and the (dad in this case) is an asshole who horribly treats his woman and then our MC can treat her better then he ever did. Yes it's a Netori situation but it feels better when the guy we steal the woman from is a piece of shit.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Sorry. I prefer it when our MC is the good guy and the (dad in this case) is an asshole who horribly treats his woman and then our MC can treat her better then he ever did. Yes it's a Netori situation but it feels better when the guy we steal the woman from is a piece of shit.
yeah, when i saw jason conversation with MC. I just realize how disgusting he will be if he suddenly a womanizer.
I prefer he build up relationship especially with Gloria. But even the Dad is an asshole i hope the word he throw dont need that hard.
Every woman that hear the words that arthur said will go crying hard and some of em will just leave the house and dont care aboout their family anymore

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I really liked the original game but I didn't like the engine and the gameplay but this one way more better keep it up

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
I'm sure a certain Hungarian artist is fuming. He thought he was the only one that could create such art. Jokes on him. Downloading now, good luck!

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes