VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
Dude you made the game so much better on your own and you want to release a new part every month? There's got to be a way for you to get compensated for your work. buying the rights, something, because this is fantastic work.
Thanks a lot for your appreciation Dude and yeah i will be releasing new part everymonth along with new scenes and probably even re-adjust the dialogues in the existing part 1 to make it appealing and better. Since I'm using the existing assets of the old game along with mine it's not legal to open a patreon or make money out of it! not to forget my game has incest and non consensual which goes against patreon terms. i have very little knowledge at the moment about monetization, some suggested me to open a "KO-FI" to get donations as a support but i'm just paranoid as i want to avoid any fueds with old devs and want to stay clear of any issues which can stop the game.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Will this be a new plot with entirely new art/scenes or are you going to be using some of the art/scenes from the game and also be going with the "exactly" same plot?

EDIT: your mega link for the windows is Dead

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Thanks a lot for your appreciation Dude and yeah i will be releasing new part everymonth along with new scenes and probably even re-adjust the dialogues in the existing part 1 to make it appealing and better. Since I'm using the existing assets of the old game along with mine it's not legal to open a patreon or make money out of it! not to forget my game has incest and non consensual which goes against patreon terms. i have very little knowledge at the moment about monetization, some suggested me to open a "KO-FI" to get donations as a support but i'm just paranoid as i want to avoid any fueds with old devs and want to stay clear of any issues which can stop the game.
Try subscribestar. They are more flexible with incest, Loli, so probably with copyrighted content too.

Thanks for your game.

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
theres a discord notification sound somewhere in the main theme song, IM GONNA GO INSANE!! and i know its not me because i closed discord and it still happens!
Apologies for the inconvenience caused! ill look into it now and make sure its removed.

Reactions: cozza

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
copyright.png

So my links got taken down by copyright strike done by discreenvision(INUSEN) the artist who was commisioned to do the original game. I'm not even monetizing on this game as its a fan remake and i've not used any of his recent works from his own games he is making , i've only used the assets of the old game and my own scenes which i made. i just want people to play and enjoy the game i made and learn from this experience to make my own game in future but its better say less about this for now.

Anyway i will be re uploading the links which was taken down! and will keep you guys updated on the incident.

I once again thank you guys for your positive words and support showed towards the fan game.

PC

Mac

WarnerStarK

Nov 2, 2020
Best ever version, but can you reduce dialogues and add more sex scene with linda like the couch scene. the couch scene was awesome and that creampie aahhh nice...

and one more request --- can you by any chance make some comics based on same style with linda and joey!...

Last edited:
Reactions: dragnill1256

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
View attachment 1911013

So my links got taken down by copyright strike done by discreenvision(INUSEN) the artist who was commisioned to do the original game. I'm not even monetizing on this game as its a fan remake and i've not used any of his recent works from his own games he is making , i've only used the assets of the old game and my own scenes which i made. i just want people to play and enjoy the game i made and learn from this experience to make my own game in future but its better say less about this for now.

Anyway i will be re uploading the links which was taken down! and will keep you guys updated on the incident.

I once again thank you guys for your positive words and support showed towards the fan game.

PC
Mega

Mac
Mega
Hey will this have a harem ending where MC gets every single girl in one big group? Would love to see that.

Reactions: Zabutnik

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
I like this art style and im redy to go into this world of happines xD Good luck with this project!

RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
I don't like how there's no build up, the protagonist just talks and immediately has sex with them, at that point I'd rather just watch the CGs and get about the same results.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Funny he claims copyright didn't he say some other group of people ghosted him and stopped producing the game not himself on his own volition... weird how that works hmmmmm
Why do i get a feeling that conflict between Milftoon and Inusen wasn't black and white ?

Sep 23, 2019
View attachment 1911013

PC
Mega

Mac
Mega

Uh, doing this without permission was kinda reckless i would say. You probably should maybe talk with creator, maybe there possibility for collaboration - cuz DiscreenVision's engine really sucks ass unlike the art. Because if you want appreciate the game, getting for it dozen of slaps from controls & etc. is disaster which makes abandon it (the game).

• Haha
Reactions: Charl9
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes