VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
i hope everything goes well. just dont make every mistake MD has made all this years... and the most anonnoying one it was not making ''progress'' with the caracters as they should have

IamHero231

Nov 8, 2020
Alot of complaints in the comments for someone doing anyone who was a fan of that game a huge favor
I thank you for your hard work and look forward too more of it in the future you are doing a fantastic job

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
UncleVT good work sir, i couldnt click fast/hard enough to push linda down. i like the art of milf drama but it was kinda a pain to play. if you making now scenes, will you be reusing some of the older characters. i forget their names but the poker black chick, the blonde mother in the gym, the cop? do you maybe have plans to add characters? from what i remember when we got to fuck the cop, she got really turn on of the idea mc fucking his mom. with the way the cop looks, i thought she turned out to be linda first child(having her around 13-14 sent to a orphanage after birth). hhmmm big cop sister. well theres the aunt and who knows maybe a cousin. i just ask if we can have a skip button when giving grandma a cream pie

name

Mar 8, 2017
Na bruv it's not a rif off! It's a completely new game with new scenes along with old ones! The og one was point and click VN while my version is a Kinetic choice based VN with new story and outcome.
Inusen is a hard act to follow up, but i'm sure you'll do great. what i've seen so far is great

Jul 5, 2021
Desperate Milfs [v1.0] [solidsnake322] Crunched*

Download Win/Lin (628MB --> 171MB):
- -

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version.

*Be aware that this version of the game is unofficial and untested.
Crunched version reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UAGC (F95Zone@megalol) YAC (F95Zone@hngg)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes