VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
Like the game so far looking forward to seeing where it goes.

One bit of nitpicky criticism visually is about the drop shadow on the text. I'm not quite sure exactly what it is, but it seems distracting and takes me out of the experience, and I would recommend either a different one or no drop shadow.

Also, I think you should use the same color text for everything or just change text color when different characters are speaking. Right now it seems most of the text is blue but then occasionally switches to white, which seems strange.

puutzern

Jun 2, 2020
They will do something that Miftoon Drama has never done, continue a story xD.
First step, fix the horrible gameplay of the original.
Atleast they/he making new game milftoon grounded, let's hope it gets finished this time

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
theres a discord notification sound somewhere in the main theme song, IM GONNA GO INSANE!! and i know its not me because i closed discord and it still happens!
Man I was thinking same thing, thinking where the fuck have I got discord open, then I thought is it this game? Im glad I found your comment when searching for it.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Is it just me, or does the game lack consistency with your choices? Whether I force myself on Linda or not during the handjob scene, later on during her sunbathing scene, the dialog makes it look like he raped her anyway. Plus the game keeps crashing at that part. At least the 32-bit version does.

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
Is it just me, or does the game lack consistency with your choices? Whether I force myself on Linda or not during the handjob scene, later on during her sunbathing scene, the dialog makes it look like he raped her anyway. Plus the game keeps crashing at that part. At least the 32-bit version does.
Thanks for pointing it out, i will look into it and implement necessary changes. As for the crash i was unable to reproduce it after several attempts but i will keep an eye on it though.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
A remake of this huh, maybe the developer will improve on those disappointing parts in the original.

For example.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully the developer improves on the mistakes of the original because I did like the game and the art style. I look forward to future updates.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes