VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Ultraprout798

May 22, 2022
There is a small error during the scene when the MC sees Linda masturbating in her bedroom: in the images where she's caught, she wears red heels then she wears the blue ones when MC approaches.
Although it's not game breaking at all :)

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
Link below is a preview of the new changes i have implemented into to the game.

Made significant changes to the game where you have to navigate your way through it instead of right clicking and scrolling.
Don't worry as you won't be needing any walkthrough as Joey (you the MC) will be getting hints what to do next ingame as it makes a better experience for most. I have still kept the game linear as i promised without complicating it with quests and stuff.

I'm also making the game a little bit longer with dialogues and probably add some side mini games if possible by making it interesting. All thanks to my friend "chthonic_goat_666" who helped me with proofreading the dialogues script. I won't be adding any grinding or time gated stuff into this game as its not liked by majority of the fan base, i've seen people having their fair share of opinions on the game not having those elements but I'm really sorry as its just not up to majority of the players taste that we waste hours of our time for a single sex scene.

Expecting to release the new version with second patch by end of this month. Thank you for all your support guys, i wouldn't have made it without you all.

Last edited:

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019

Made significant changes to the game where you have to navigate your way through it instead of right clicking and scrolling.
Don't worry as you won't be needing any walkthrough as Joey (you the MC) will be getting hints what to do next ingame as it makes a better experience for most. I have still kept the game linear as i promised without complicating it with quests and stuff.

I'm also making the game a little bit longer with dialogues and some side mini games if possible by making it interesting. All thanks to my friend "chthonic_goat_666" who helped me with proofreading the script dialogues. I won't be adding any grinding or time gate stuff into this game as its not liked by majority of the fan base, i've seen people having their fair share of opinions on the game not having those elements but I'm really sorry as its just not up to majority of the players taste that we waste hours of our time on a single scene.

Expecting to release the new version with second patch by end of this month. Thank you for all your support guys, i wouldn't have made it without you all.
Add plz abillity skip mini-games. Also, what about Milftoon Drama copyright? It's green light for you or still no answer?

haoqibaobao

Jan 16, 2019

I'm also making the game a little bit longer with dialogues and probably add some side mini games if possible by making it interesting. All thanks to my friend "chthonic_goat_666" who helped me with proofreading the dialogues script. I won't be adding any grinding or time gated stuff into this game as its not liked by majority of the fan base, i've seen people having their fair share of opinions on the game not having those elements but I'm really sorry as its just not up to majority of the players taste that we waste hours of our time for a single sex scene.

Wonderful job!!! Can not wait more contents with sexy Gloria!!

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021

I don't like it. Unlike say, Space Rescue: Code Pink, the point and click stuff is why I never bothered with Milftoon Drama. It's terrible.

I like it better with your initial release i.e. just as a VN. None of the unfun bullshit. Will there at least be a gallery mode of some sort so I don't have to waste my time? I'd also like to ask for stuff like Sound FX for the women and sex scenes.

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
Can you redo sex scenes in-game without a gallery? What I mean is can you ask people for sex again (repeatable scenes) like summertime saga for example?
i didn't think of that till now and yes i can do it but since my version of the game is linear i will have to find a smart way to implement this option.

cashcreate

Jun 6, 2019
i didn't think of that till now and yes i can do it but since my version of the game is linear i will have to find a smart way to implement this option.
Later on in the game the animations use 100% cpu and game becomes unplayable at 1fps. The animation starts of smooth and then suddenly becomes 1fps. Is it the game or my cpu. My cpu is i7-6500u 2core 4threads, I have dedicated gpu on my laptop which does not get used much.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Later on in the game the animations use 100% cpu and game becomes unplayable at 1fps. The animation starts of smooth and then suddenly becomes 1fps. Is it the game or my cpu. My cpu is i7-6500u 2core 4threads, I have dedicated gpu on my laptop which does not get used much.
Did you disable "Power Save" mode in options?

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
No worries i will update the game i have milftoon's support on this. Since the assets belong to milftoon i will have to credit them and link their patreon as a part of royalty and that's the deal i had to accept to save my project. I tried contacting INUSEN regarding this issue but he seemingly won't reply. He doesn't own the assets of milftoon drama since he was commissioned and paid for it fully for it. he kept taking down my links even without having a conversation with me and apparently he thinks I'm plagiarizing his Art.
That is fantastic to hear that Milftoon is backing you on this.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes