VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Omg this is lit! Not only MT has its well-deserved renovation and cue, but also without degraded stupid stuff original gayme had, and on Renpy... Too good to be true. XD
So looking forward for more! ^_^
P.S. It has some weird moments and typos, but overall impression is very satisfying. )

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
I was excited to see that this game got remade, but the story changed and now it doesn´t make sense. The sex scenes come too quick and it doesn´t have the same charm as the original.

I hope it gets better.

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
I was excited to see that this game got remade, but the story changed and now it doesn´t make sense. The sex scenes come too quick and it doesn´t have the same charm as the original.

I hope it gets better.
You should be thankful this got made at all. The guy is just a fan of the original game who's working for free. So yeah...

Falk3369

May 21, 2021
Not everyone enjoys grinding where you do hours of stuff to get 1 scene, my opinions are subjective regarding it and I have made the game and dialogues shorter upon listening to the majority of the old fans. I mean it's a NSFW VN not a RPG to grind stuff.
I can understand and respect that, but your "game" is no longer a game, just a VN.

Just another question ? What's gonna happened when you run out of MT artworks ? :confused:

• Angry
Reactions: Zabutnik

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
I can understand and respect that, but your "game" is no longer a game, just a VN.

Just another question ? What's gonna happened when you run out of MT artworks ? :confused:
I like it better as a VN. Milftoon drama was a terrible point & click game. Even when looking at the walkthrough, I found myself thinking "That's stupid" and "How the hell was I supposed to know that?".

That's why I push for a gallery/replay mode. So I don't have to waste time figuring out stupid puzzle or grinding mini-games.

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019

I've already made new changes to make it much more interactive by giving players little bit of freedom to explore places and discover hidden scenes instead of rightclick scrolling. I have made changes to dialogues and phasing to make it a better experience for all. I've mentioned countless times that i made this fan game after listening to the majority of old fans.

i saw that no one likes intense grinding and timegates, most people prefer the game to be simple to core without too much going on. I made this game with an intention of not needing a walkthrough so one doesn't struggle to progress.

I'm really sorry if my current game is disappointing but don't worry, i'm simultaneously working on another game which is based on Anime "HIGHSCHOOL DXD" . My next game will have quests, stats, turn based combat, fun minigames and different story from original anime.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I'm really sorry if my current game is disappointing but don't worry, i'm simultaneously working on another game which is based on Anime "HIGHSCHOOL DXD" . My next game will have quests, stats, turn based combat, fun minigames and different story from original anime.
I don't think they're trying to say that they want minigames or quests but that there should just be more build up and the current game is too fast paced.

Danny2016

Aug 6, 2018
And I've finished the chapter 1. It was pretty good and got me hooked after a few min. I didn't play yet the previous version or "original" one but I might give it a try tho I'm not sure since some people complained about the engine. So my question comes: it's better to wait for this one to update ( I like it since it also have choices, the "original" one doesn't, straight click until the end) or give it a try to the original game?

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
And I've finished Chapter 1. It was pretty good and got me hooked after a few minutes. I haven't played the previous version, or "original" one, but I might give it a try, though I'm not sure since some people complained about the engine. So my question comes: is it better to wait for this one to update ( I like it since it also has choices; the "original" one doesn't, straight click until the end) or give it a try with the original game?
It's always good to give the original a shot. My version of the game is just toned down with no time gate or grind elements. Also, the story is completely different when compared and I've intentionally avoided using Granny and other side characters in my game who I deemed to be irrelevant. You will need a walkthrough for the original in order to progress fairly. My second update is around the corner and I've made some changes to the game where you can now navigate your way to different places. I have also changed the dialogues and fixed some old errors so it's taking a little longer.

Last edited:

Danny2016

Aug 6, 2018
Alright, thanks for the reply. Also I'm not sure if that's an error but when I reached the point of choosing whenever I go all the way with linda or leave her do her job, seems like no matter what I choose, I still get the route where I go all the way in and don't get to make with her until she says so. It's that from an error or that's how the story should go? I think it's an error from my pov and should not make her mad if she only did a handjob after that....

Last edited:
Reactions: yato1100
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes