VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
This game will no longer be updated solid had to leave it due to problems with Inusen
:cry:
No worries i will update the game i have milftoon's support on this. Since the assets belong to milftoon i will have to credit them and link their patreon as a part of royalty and that's the deal i had to accept to save my project. I tried contacting INUSEN regarding this issue but he seemingly won't reply. He doesn't own the assets of milftoon drama since he was commissioned and paid for it fully for it. he kept taking down my links even without having a conversation with me and apparently he thinks I'm plagiarizing his Art.

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
No worries i will update the game i have milftoon's support on this. Since the assets belong to milftoon i will have to credit them and link their patreon as a part of royalty and that's the deal i had to accept to save my project. I tried contacting INUSEN regarding this issue but he seemingly won't reply. He doesn't own the assets of milftoon drama since he was commissioned and paid for it fully for it. he kept taking down my links even without having a conversation with me and apparently he thinks I'm plagiarizing his Art.
That means you can report Inusen for false copyright claims, cause that's illegal.

JonasClaudio

Mar 18, 2022
Omg, Inusen beein a bitch? That's so shocking and new and surprising
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
omg dude , keep doing this , inusen is such a shitty dude, and if you read this inusen , you do are a piece of shit.

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
Pace is way to fast story wise. There seems hardly any believable story progression. Just scene jumping with some clicking and one choice. The quests you had to do made it fun / awarding imo.
Not everyone enjoys grinding where you do hours of stuff to get 1 scene, my opinions are subjective regarding it and I have made the game and dialogues shorter upon listening to the majority of the old fans. I mean it's a NSFW VN not a RPG to grind stuff.

Jan 21, 2019
Not everyone enjoys grinding where you do hours of stuff to get 1 scene, my opinions are subjective regarding it and I have made the game and dialogues shorter upon listening to the majority of the old fans. I mean it's a NSFW VN not a RPG to grind stuff.
I appreciate what you've done with the game, and glad you haven't given up, sent you a DM more about it and hope you keep at this game, you've been one of the best things to happen to it

Last edited:
Reactions: dragnill1256

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
not gunna lie milftoons plot hurts my soul. so i always stayed away. like ho can you write such monsters.

PandaGuts

Jan 4, 2021
I havent played yet (i need android port), but maybe what hes trying to say the story pacing is too rushed? With games like these you need to take your time and tease bit by bit. Anyway gl

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes