VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Hello bad news

I will stop completing the project temporarily
Because he is very, very tired and I get bored a lot
Also, because I did not expect the project to receive much interaction, I thought to myself, why am I exerting myself so much? Perhaps I will complete the project in the coming months or years, who knows ? :rolleyes:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
What a shame, solid snake 322 had talent, but perhaps he lacked motivation, time....
No offense to the other guy who only knew how to brag, without presenting anything.

Reactions: kalemsiz

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
If this is your way of getting people to donate to your project, it's ineffective... no, counterproductive (to put it politely). Open your own thread, make a demo/alpha version, go from there.

Or, and this is my suggestion, make your own game. Milftoon drama was utter trash except for the art and it's been abandoned for several years. I think it's safe to say actual interest has fizzled out. The "when update" spammers don't count because they do that on every game including active ones. It's not going to kickstart your game dev career. Move on and best of luck.
100% right. Don't wanna bash/be mean at Kurapika AKA Sniper010 , but he should quit with his obsession with milftoon stuff and create his OWN ORIGINAL thing. Copying/replicating others work won't do any good. Besides, it's called " plagiarism" as I don't think you got the permission from the original creator to make a fan game, side story or whatever you want to call it inspired from his work. Move on, Kurapika and I'm saying it in a friendly way. Not trying to hurt your feelings or whatever, but you're losing your time/resources with your actual mindset. Peace out.

Last edited:

G0ldenKey

Aug 26, 2021
Hello bad news

I will stop completing the project temporarily
Because he is very, very tired and I get bored a lot
Also, because I did not expect the project to receive much interaction, I thought to myself, why am I exerting myself so much? Perhaps I will complete the project in the coming months or years, who knows ? :rolleyes:
The project hasn't received a lot interaction because its not done, expect more people to see the work you have done once the game is more packed with content. Don't give up

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
solidsnake Leave work

And I left work

The original developer left the project

And Inusen left her too

You will never see Linda and Joey again. :)

All this thanks to you, thank you.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Never see them again? And then a smiley face, and then a 'thank you'? You're being sarcastic aren't you? You've just taken Linda away from me, Linda the love of my life, the purpose of my ENTIRE EXISTENCE ON THIS PLANET!!!! and then you torture me even more with your brilliantly wrought, multi-layered sarcasm? How... how could you? No. P-p-please. Have mercy. I cry thee mercy! What a world; what a world!
Go to its original maker and tell him, “Please, I want Linda.

I think he will give you a block directly. :)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Fuck the original maker, I want you to give me Linda! I take back everything I've said sir, your work is miles better than that two-bit hack and only you can do justice to her wonderful and multi-faceted character! Every pen stroke you inscribe to paper is worth a hundred thousand Giulio Romanos! So please sir, please master, please give us Linda. Pweeeeeeeaaaaase!

And just HOW can you resist a dancing kitty BEGGING for it??

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
Hello, guys. SolidSnake here. It's been a long time huh? I rarely log into F95 these days like once every two months or so to check on how my old friends are doing as I get messages from them. I humbly apologize for not replying to all DMs. I also want to apologize to the community for abandoning the game without finishing it. I really wanted to, but to be honest I was not doing well both mentally and physically at the time. and being a solo developer handling everything from art to coding was hectic for me. I had a hard time balancing everything, from my work to free time, and making Desperate Milfs. At the same time, my drawing tablet stopped working! Without my drawing tablet, it's impossible for me to create new art. I tried updating it to the latest firmware and did everything i can but the tablet was just not getting connected to the PC. I Also reached out to a few people for help, and while some were able to lend me a hand, things didn't go as planned due to various reasons. One individual approached me to continue my project from where I left off if I were able to provide the code and the art. However, he wanted to monetize it, and as far as I know the intellectual property (IP) and art belong to Milftoon. I don't want to be amidst the fire. I want to make it clear that I didn't make a penny from this project and don't even want to. I also agreed to attach Milftoon's official Patreon to my game since I had no intention of monetizing it. After all it's a passion project, and I wanted to tell my version of the story. Mentally I'm doing well at the moment but after the pandemic and other challenges, I had to relocate and hunt for a new job. Working from 9 to 6 for six days is tough and as adults with responsibilities we rarely get free time. So i decided that I would spend my free time with friends and family and do things I liked instead.

TLDR: It was incredibly time-consuming for me being solo, and I struggled to balance life while working on the game. When my tablet broke and I couldn't afford a new one, and the new version of Ren'Py made the old code redundant, I saw it as an opportunity and a sign that it was time to let it go. Sorry everyone, it is what it is.

evaismy

Sep 24, 2022
Hello, guys. SolidSnake here. It's been a long time huh? I rarely log into F95 these days like once every two months or so to check on how my old friends are doing as I get messages from them. I humbly apologize for not replying to all DMs. I also want to apologize to the community for abandoning the game without finishing it. I really wanted to, but to be honest I was not doing well both mentally and physically at the time. and being a solo developer handling everything from art to coding was hectic for me. I had a hard time balancing everything, from my work to free time, and making Desperate Milfs. At the same time, my drawing tablet stopped working! Without my drawing tablet, it's impossible for me to create new art. I tried updating it to the latest firmware and did everything i can but the tablet was just not getting connected to the PC. I Also reached out to a few people for help, and while some were able to lend me a hand, things didn't go as planned due to various reasons. One individual approached me to continue my project from where I left off if I were able to provide the code and the art. However, he wanted to monetize it, and as far as I know the intellectual property (IP) and art belong to Milftoon. I don't want to be amidst the fire. I want to make it clear that I didn't make a penny from this project and don't even want to. I also agreed to attach Milftoon's official Patreon to my game since I had no intention of monetizing it. After all it's a passion project, and I wanted to tell my version of the story. Mentally I'm doing well at the moment but after the pandemic and other challenges, I had to relocate and hunt for a new job. Working from 9 to 6 for six days is tough and as adults with responsibilities we rarely get free time. So i decided that I would spend my free time with friends and family and do things I liked instead.

TLDR: It was incredibly time-consuming for me being solo, and I struggled to balance life while working on the game. When my tablet broke and I couldn't afford a new one, and the new version of Ren'Py made the old code redundant, I saw it as an opportunity and a sign that it was time to let it go. Sorry everyone, it is what it is.
This game is great. Milftoon's game has many bugs. This has helped me make up for a lot of regrets. Thank you for everything you have done.

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes