VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
rafahli, no offense but like, do you have better ways to prove that the development is still ongoing than facepalm reacting to everyone's question regarding whether this is abandoned or not?

If you have any info to tell us then do go on, because we have no way of contacting the dev since the Discord link is down already, and all we can do is wait.
1697897814000.png
It's a long process and I don't like it.

rafahli

Apr 22, 2018
rafahli, no offense but like, do you have better ways to prove that the development is still ongoing than facepalm reacting to everyone's question regarding whether this is abandoned or not?

If you have any info to tell us then do go on, because we have no way of contacting the dev since the Discord link is down already, and all we can do is wait.
View attachment 3022813
It's a long process and I don't like it.
its because its obvious that is abandoned

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Penniless Degenerate
If the game was abandoned, the developer Solidsnake had problems and had to leave the project, I know because I talk to him from time to time now the game is in the hands of Sniper but in his version we hope that things turn out well and he can give it an ending to Linda and Joey because I love this game

getoverhere

Jun 27, 2019
I will rewrite the story again to make it better. I will create a new house and everything is new because of copyright. I also want the project to be in my name so that no one will accuse me of stealing. Also, as I saw in the picture, there is a little difference in the shape of Linda, and I think it is better. I will keep the Disney drawing style of course

The most important question is when will we see the project? It will take time because I am working on another project that will be launched soon on the Patreon .

As for the Milftoon project, I believe that when my technical name appears, I will find programmers and colorists ready to work with me
Because it is a very big and tiring project

What is your patreon? Or how do I check your progress and updates?

Vole

Nov 25, 2020
Desperate Milfs [v1.0] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 530mb.

You can also join my discord server
for more ports and support me.

expired

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Penniless Degenerate
If the game was abandoned, the developer Solidsnake had problems and had to leave the project, I know because I talk to him from time to time now the game is in the hands of Sniper but in his version we hope that things turn out well and he can give it an ending to Linda and Joey because I love this game
I am back . :)
I'm currently working on a sex scene between Linda and Joey
I will put in a very great effort and put everything I have learned over the past years .

When I finish, I will show you a simple sample and the rest will be on my support page .

Because I work full time, and then if there is good support, I will do another scene .

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I'm almost done with the first scene, which is the hardest. o_O

I chose the cowgirl pose.;)

When I finish the first animated scene, I will move to the second animated scene, then to the third animated scene, all of them in one angle with different movements. This type of animation is the most difficult, but I chose the challenge. I want to build a distinctive sex scene.:LOL:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Hi, here is the latest news. :D

I finished building 5 animated scenes, all in one scene. For example, Linda animates, then Joey animates

I will build a first scene, for example, Linda comes to Joey while she is wearing clothes, then she takes off her clothes, then Joey, then a second scene, then the third scene, consisting of 5 different animated scenes, then after finishing, there will be a final scene. The total update will be 4 or 5 scenes.

I will start now with coloring and shading, then building facial expressions, then dialogues and backgrounds, then editing

It will be a video clip. I think the duration of the clip will be 4 to 5 minutes, like comics, but animated

I chose the best sexual angle that depicted the entire body in the sexual position, which is the most difficult, and therefore it took me time and effort

So I think the update will be ready in two weeks or a little more
Because I will not release the update unless it is confirmed that it is a great update

This update will be my bet. If it succeeds in providing financial support, I will make another part, and if it fails in support, I think this will be the end of me with this entire work because I made a very great effort.

Therefore, I will open my support page on the subscribestar website and I will charge the support for only 5 and 10 dollars

I will charge the updates for only $5, including Linda's update, and I will also give the update to people who help me increase the number of supporters.

I love this game but it is very difficult to work for free and the reason I put in so much effort is because I want you to see my skills and what I am capable of creating.

Do you have any suggestions or advice ? :giggle:

Costel1234

Nov 3, 2020
Hi, here is the latest news. :D

I finished building 5 animated scenes, all in one scene. For example, Linda animates, then Joey animates

I will build a first scene, for example, Linda comes to Joey while she is wearing clothes, then she takes off her clothes, then Joey, then a second scene, then the third scene, consisting of 5 different animated scenes, then after finishing, there will be a final scene. The total update will be 4 or 5 scenes.

I will start now with coloring and shading, then building facial expressions, then dialogues and backgrounds, then editing

It will be a video clip. I think the duration of the clip will be 4 to 5 minutes, like comics, but animated

I chose the best sexual angle that depicted the entire body in the sexual position, which is the most difficult, and therefore it took me time and effort

So I think the update will be ready in two weeks or a little more
Because I will not release the update unless it is confirmed that it is a great update

This update will be my bet. If it succeeds in providing financial support, I will make another part, and if it fails in support, I think this will be the end of me with this entire work because I made a very great effort.

Therefore, I will open my support page on the subscribestar website and I will charge the support for only 5 and 10 dollars

I will charge the updates for only $5, including Linda's update, and I will also give the update to people who help me increase the number of supporters.

I love this game but it is very difficult to work for free and the reason I put in so much effort is because I want you to see my skills and what I am capable of creating.

Do you have any suggestions or advice ? :giggle:
Give us a teaser/preview please

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I showed you the picture for a reason, which is to show you that I usually like to draw the entire body during sex, in all sexual positions, the position of a dog, a cow, etc. There are a few great artists who do it, most notably the developer of the Summer time saga game.

Also, I have improved my animation, and now the animation has become closer to reality. Perhaps some of you have seen my animation previously, and I consider it garbage to me.

Because I have now developed myself and made animation much better than before.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Here is this picture. This is the main scene consisting of 5 different animated scenes. I added Linda and Joey talking, and their facial expressions also differ, for example, the expression on Linda’s face when she is angry and Joey when he is talking.

I will also add some changes to the background to make it a little prettier

I think the update will take a little time

My plan is that if the first video clip succeeds in reaching the first goal of financial support, I will make a second part

Then I will set another goal of financial support. If it is reached, I will start working on my own game and I will hire someone who has programming skill.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Hello bad news

I will stop completing the project temporarily
Because he is very, very tired and I get bored a lot
Also, because I did not expect the project to receive much interaction, I thought to myself, why am I exerting myself so much? Perhaps I will complete the project in the coming months or years, who knows ? :rolleyes:

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes