VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Originally it seems so but not really Solid is working on the game very slowly since he is going through a bad time I hope he recovers soon and finishes the game

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
For those who ask, I have not heard from Solid Snake again, I hope he recovers soon and returns and can finish Desperate Milf, yes, in good health for Solid

Reactions: Jozso93

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hello desperate milf fans, I just spoke with solid snake and sadly he will pause the game for health reasons I hope he recovers as soon as possible at the moment that would be the only information I have from time to time I start a conversation with him if he returns or decides to return I will let you know :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoinSayaiman

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
If anyone is a fan of the game, is a coder and wants to work for this game, that is for free because the project is free, please contact Solid Snake as he needs a coder.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
One of the two reasons why our solid friend also wants to stop the game is that he can't find an encoder for the game that doesn't charge, it would be great if anyone is a fan of the milftoon drama saga or as desperate milfs to give this a proper ending amazing and loved game.
If anyone is a coder and can help, we will gladly wait for it to end this game

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Unfortunately now if he lost with Solidsnake it seems that he deleted his user profile sadly he leaves this beloved game that many of us loved so much

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Unfortunately, everyone has disappeared, and I am the only one who will revive Milfton Drama with a new name for the project, modify a few graphics like the one in the picture, and change the names due to copyright. This is an image from an animation consisting of 10 tires.

I assure you that the animation I make is much better than Inusen .

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Sniper010
Hello Sniper, we will be waiting for you with all our hearts to bring our beloved milftoon drama to an end and to our pretty mature mom, unfortunately Solid, due to personal problems, had to leave us.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes