VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

pretender_newspeak

Jul 15, 2018
SHOTA-kun strikes again! ...giving his parents one more reason to break up. lol
they already are on the verge of breaking up, but I honestly don't like Linda's stand about being faithful to her husband, she certainly is not that faithful. I would rather have Linda thought that she just didn't want to hurt her son.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
At the moment there is no update Solid is going through a difficult time

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I'm planning a new update this month. But to be honest bro, I'm mentally drained right now. I'm going through some rough times and have lost interest in everything i do. i'm not even online most of the time. I'm sorry, I know you and others are looking for me to complete the game, but I don't know how long I will last.

Zjoee

Nov 21, 2021
I'm planning a new update this month. But to be honest bro, I'm mentally drained right now. I'm going through some rough times and have lost interest in everything i do. i'm not even online most of the time. I'm sorry, I know you and others are looking for me to complete the game, but I don't know how long I will last.
Take care of yourself first, bro. Your health comes first. If there is anything you need to talk about, to just get off your chest or vent about, feel free to reach out to me. I'll be more than happy to listen.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Zjoee
Write him personally on his profile there he communicates with fans that's how I talk to him

King_of_Queens

Oct 3, 2020
Is there currently a bug, after you decline Gloria? The last thing that happens is the call from the shop dude (where he tells me that i should denie knowing him) and thats it. Afterwards i dont seem to find any way to continue. The other path works fine tho.

Edit: Okay, for some reason i didnt find the garden option until now. Problem solved^^

Last edited:

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
XxXGhost
Solid Snake : I'm planning a new update this month. But to be honest bro, I'm mentally drained right now. I'm going through some rough times and have lost interest in everything i do. i'm not even online most of the time. I'm sorry, I know you and others are looking for me to complete the game, but I don't know how long I will last.

XxXGhost

Feb 8, 2022
No Problem Bro , i can understand you just take your time , i can wait thats no prob. But i hope you get on soon :)

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes