VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
None of the art you tell are made by you. You copy paste The secret of the house- Discreen vision game - the ass you paste Gloria head-content and Milftoon, Gilftoon Comic panels and the Gloria image was posted on Milftoon Drama F95 forum a few months ago made by Inusen.
Do not trick people here!
Do you know the meaning of "few new ones" ? i have mentioned i used old art that the original game had with Milftoon's permission. i don't want to show you the ones i made at the moment since they are a spoiler and this is first release. For your information, Insusen doesn't own the art made for Miftoon Drama nor the characters.

Last edited:

__b

Mar 4, 2020
I don't understand, it says that this release is almost an entirely new game, but everything seems to be the same?

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
I don't understand, it says that this release is almost an entirely new game, but everything seems to be the same?
Nope its not the same game anymore, story has been changed a little along with new scenes added, and it's not right click to progress. i had to rebuild everything from the ground up to make it what it is now.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
OK, then content wise, how much this release have compared to milftoon drama with all parts, asking because I recently started playing milftoon drama?
I humbly suggest giving both a shot, This is a fan remake aiming to complete the story. Atm we can't compare all the parts of milftoon drama to my first release! so that's why i suggested you to play the original so you can jump to this one after you are done there.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

SukanMedik123

Aug 25, 2019
Na bruv it's not a rif off! It's a completely new game with new scenes along with old ones! The og one was point and click VN while my version is a Kinetic choice based VN with new story and outcome.
Putting this in the original post would be a good idea. This was exactly what I was looking for (how many scenes there are). I haven't tried it yet but the VN way seems a lot better than the click&point it was before, so props for that.

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
None of the art you tell are made by you. You copy paste The secret of the house- Discreen vision game - the ass you paste Gloria head-content and Milftoon, Gilftoon Comic panels and the Gloria image was posted on Milftoon Drama F95 forum a few months ago made by Inusen.
Do not trick people here!
He has permission from Milftoon to make this, Inussen was commissioned by Milftoon to make the game and was paid for it, Inussen doesn't own the rights to milftoon drama they do and he got permission from them, which makes this perfectly legal since Inussen doesn't own the IP the company that paid him to do it does since they are the right holders, just like Marvel owns Spider-Man not Steve Dikto since he was commissioned by Marvel and paid to do it.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
v1.0 is NEVER a first build/release. v1.0 means FINAL build, after both alpha and beta builds...

• Haha
Reactions: Ron

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
v1.0 is NEVER a first build/release. v1.0 means FINAL build, after both alpha and beta builds...
cooperdk
Let's not start the debate again, this is like the definition of the terms Remake, Remade and Remaster, each dev or individual already defines them and puts them as he wants, here the brother solidsnake322 simply started from 1.0 to indicate that for him , although the previous game stayed in v0.5.3 (I think) due to abandonment, he takes it as if that had been his final closure and from here and to give closure to the story that never ended, he will go in later versions adding own things and new dialogs to finally close everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pali

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I humbly suggest giving both a shot, This is a fan remake aiming to complete the story. Atm we can't compare all the parts of milftoon drama to my first release! so that's why i suggested you to play the original so you can jump to this one after you are done there.
solidsnake322
Sorry for not answering or participating in the discussion you had with jhustrue, since it was because of my question that everything started and where it ended causing you to have to defend your work here (again) and therefore inconveniencing you when you didn't deserve it.

But I have 2 questions that make me very curious. As always, you aren´t obligated to respond if you don't want to.

1. Either because you obviously liked this work and you didn't want it to be unfinished or for any other reason, you´re using this work as a practice for when you release that project based on the DXD universe and thus avoid, at least initially, rookie problems?

2. That project based on the DXD universe, when you mentioned that there would be no Issei and that one would play as oneself, besides being different from other DXD games or doujins, that means that we´ll embody a character X or Y to replace to Issei in the story and have his role (as more or less happens in the anime / novel but obviously changing things since we would be the ones who make the decision and not a crybaby like Issei) or the story with an avatar of ours would be original and would only start taking into account basic elements such as Rias ending up in Knouh (the city of anime/novel) because of what happened in her family, the background stories of other characters and obviously so that Banhammer doesn´t fall on you, new characters of their own origin and places to try to protect your Project?

Oh how would it be?

It is that (and again, apologizing for the inconvenience generated) seeing the art samples that you showed to jhustrue, your hand is good, quite excellent in fact and I can already imagine that skill creating DXD art and therefore, although I don´t know how you have more or less planned that project, I only wish (selfishly, sorry) that with that ability that you have, said project doesn´t end up sinning in the aspect of history, something that although many don´t care, I personally would like it to said project shines for the ability and for the story, in the way that is possible of course... nobody expects or wants you to score a new Shakespeare.

Anyway, I'm sorry for so much text but again, seeing the samples of your own art, you have an excellent hand and I look forward to seeing that future project.

Build Spliff

Sep 11, 2017
brother am glad you're doing this , idk why the hate but you dont deserve it .at least you're doing something about the story unlike the actual creator who abandoned the game completely after scamming everyone, and in my mind this shit is going to be cannon. thanks

Pali

May 9, 2017
brother am glad you're doing this , idk why the hate but you dont deserve it .at least you're doing something about the story unlike the actual creator who abandoned the game completely after scamming everyone, and in my mind this shit is going to be cannon. thanks
Yeah. I agree. It looks like a good start. I hope he keeps up. (y)

CrackedJaja

Jan 27, 2021
Good job man! I really do want to see new updates but even if this is the only thing we will ever get, it doesn't matter because you tried to bring the Milftoon Drama back! Hats off to you man!

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Personally I would like to know how to extract the image file. I get bored quickly with most games, so I like to be able to scan the images to see if there is anything in it, that I would play the whole game for. I tried rpa extract and it will not open it. So if anyone knows what extractor to use or has done this and willing to post the cgs, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

Reactions: boneringo
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes