VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Alright. I really appreciate the lack of so much struggle and grind with the controls.
However you are just ruining the pace of the game. Im not a grinder but getting the girls here is just too fast. You simply skipped the different phases of achievement.
Some of us prefer this pace for this type of game. Some of us are not looking for achievement here.

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
You know, I'm all for this if the MC isn't as much of a dipshit as he was in the OG game!

Also, not sure if it was pointed out, but one oddity I found was that your room... Is the bathroom.

Reactions: TheEspohe

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Is this one better than the original? i know that the original had painful grind and the dialogue was utterly horrible so i avoided to play it again despite having good art.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
i seem to be stuck. do i need to restart?

i just saw the mom and friend working out in the living room, and had a phone call from the shop saying not to come around for a while. but now i cant do anything. cant shower, cant sleep, cant use pc, cant leave the house unless i inform the mom, but shes no where in the house either. also cant go into moms room.

literally cant seem to do anything.

EDIT: ugh, i found it. small little grass section outside house.

Last edited:

Tama2022

Jun 30, 2022
I used old art from the original game along with a few new ones I made personally, I'm the only guy working on this game for now.
None of the art you tell are made by you. You copy paste The secret of the house- Discreen vision game - the ass you paste Gloria head-content and Milftoon, Gilftoon Comic panels and the Gloria image was posted on Milftoon Drama F95 forum a few months ago made by Inusen.
Do not trick people here!

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes