VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
solidsnake322
Sorry for not answering or participating in the discussion you had with jhustrue, since it was because of my question that everything started and where it ended causing you to have to defend your work here (again) and therefore inconveniencing you when you didn't deserve it.

But I have 2 questions that make me very curious. As always, you aren´t obligated to respond if you don't want to.

1. Either because you obviously liked this work and you didn't want it to be unfinished or for any other reason, you´re using this work as a practice for when you release that project based on the DXD universe and thus avoid, at least initially, rookie problems?

2. That project based on the DXD universe, when you mentioned that there would be no Issei and that one would play as oneself, besides being different from other DXD games or doujins, that means that we´ll embody a character X or Y to replace to Issei in the story and have his role (as more or less happens in the anime / novel but obviously changing things since we would be the ones who make the decision and not a crybaby like Issei) or the story with an avatar of ours would be original and would only start taking into account basic elements such as Rias ending up in Knouh (the city of anime/novel) because of what happened in her family, the background stories of other characters and obviously so that Banhammer doesn´t fall on you, new characters of their own origin and places to try to protect your Project?

Oh how would it be?

It is that (and again, apologizing for the inconvenience generated) seeing the art samples that you showed to jhustrue, your hand is good, quite excellent in fact and I can already imagine that skill creating DXD art and therefore, although I don´t know how you have more or less planned that project, I only wish (selfishly, sorry) that with that ability that you have, said project doesn´t end up sinning in the aspect of history, something that although many don´t care, I personally would like it to said project shines for the ability and for the story, in the way that is possible of course... nobody expects or wants you to score a new Shakespeare.

Anyway, I'm sorry for so much text but again, seeing the samples of your own art, you have an excellent hand and I look forward to seeing that future project.
All good man, no problem. And coming to the 2 questions you asked.

1: I'm a fan of the original game and I used to make new scenes with the characters and share them in the old game's thread a very long time ago. I haven't shown every single one i made to the public, and I will also be making new ones on the way. i believe it would be a complete waste if i just kept the stuff i made for myself without sharing it! I had plans to make a DxD game a long time ago, even before thinking of the current game I'm making at the moment.

2: I'm not really that great when it comes to making art. I don't even consider myself an artist TBH. Milftoon drama has basic coloring which is easy to do. Most artists have body anatomy and scenes saved up from different sources and use them as inspiration for new characters and projects to save time, and i follow the same structure as well. I still think i won't be able to pull off DxD art like anime, and was thinking of opting to koikatsu or hiring a new artist. Coming to the story of DxD, I really don't want to follow the light novel. I'm using the characters, lore, and world setting to express something new from my point of view. I won't be using issei in my story because he is not appropriate for the setting and story i have in mind. I also want to give players the opportunity to portray themselves as the MC instead, which adds much more to the immersion. For now ill focus on Depserate Milfs and get it done since i can't work simultaneously on two projects being alone with no team.

LeagionIX

Jul 15, 2020
Can you send me the log file? or please explain in details where the game crashed for you.
It's the moment when I click the application to load up it'll briefly load up for a second then force close. I tried resetting My pc and re downloading but I've encountered the same issue

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
The previous build was compatible with 32-bit windows...

The rebuild version is not compatible anymore with 32-bit windows which is disappointing...

Could you also make the the rebuild version to be also compatible with 32-bit windows?

Shin888

Jul 9, 2022
View attachment 2042343

Overview:
Coming back home After 3 years you notice that your parents are on the verge of breaking up and things have changed quite a lot since you were away, How will you stop your family from breaking apart? Will you just ignore the problem and move on or make a choice to stand firm and fix the situation! Only one way to find out or maybe two......it's up to you to decide.

This is a fan remake of Miftoon Drama.
We encourage the community to support the original content creators .

Thread Updated: 2022-09-13
Release Date: 2022-09-13
Developer: solidsnake322 - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Rebuild
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -

Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1910030 View attachment 1910029 View attachment 1910022 View attachment 1910023 View attachment 1910025 View attachment 1910026 View attachment 1910028
View attachment 2042343

Overview:
Coming back home After 3 years you notice that your parents are on the verge of breaking up and things have changed quite a lot since you were away, How will you stop your family from breaking apart? Will you just ignore the problem and move on or make a choice to stand firm and fix the situation! Only one way to find out or maybe two......it's up to you to decide.

This is a fan remake of Miftoon Drama.
We encourage the community to support the original content creators .

Thread Updated: 2022-09-13
Release Date: 2022-09-13
Developer: solidsnake322 - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Rebuild
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -

Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1910030 View attachment 1910029 View attachment 1910022 View attachment 1910023 View attachment 1910025 View attachment 1910026 View attachment 1910028
Game play no video yes!!!

WILLOWBEE17

Jul 20, 2022
I wonder what he gonna do, when he havent anymore animations made from the original dev…
[/QUOTE
Im pretty sure he will not run out of designs and assets as they are owned by milftoon and not the one who made the original forgot his name discreen i think not so sure. So yeah he will have many assets to use unless MILFTOON says otherwise

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
This is a great fan remake!
But i'm gettin lag in the animations of the sex scenes, anyone else have this problem or just me?

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes