VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
That path is like a bad karma choice where MC has no regard for anyone, but he still cares about Linda tho. Yes its more like a dominant path where you get what you want, and people wanted to see that bitchy side of Gloria getting fucked hard, and some people found that hot. Yeah i've teased pregnancy as it plays major role in the plot as you noticed, i won't be immediately making the Milfs pregnant in this game as it ruins the flow.
Yeah I'll admit I like when bitchy characters get humbled and put in their place so that was something I enjoyed seeing her be turned from the dominant one into more submissive. I enjoy that dynamic. and of course I'm not expecting pregnancy any time soon. It just gives me hope for the future. That's all. And just as long as the "Bad Karma" doesn't mean we then see Jason turn this into an NTR fest

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
It's close enough that I'm curious as to why not just make a similar, but new game so you can collect donations for your work.
Sometimes fans want to see unfinished projects of something they like get finished or redone in a way that feels satisfying. Regardless if they get something back for it or not.

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
Yeah I'll admit I like when bitchy characters get humbled and put in their place so that was something I enjoyed seeing her be turned from the dominant one into more submissive. I enjoy that dynamic. and of course I'm not expecting pregnancy any time soon. It just gives me hope for the future. That's all. And just as long as the "Bad Karma" doesn't mean we then see Jason turn this into an NTR fest
Nope there won't be any NTR in the game, period.

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone know what librenpython.dll is in task manager? I can't delete it cuz it's running

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
This is a great tweak by the author , The original 'Milftoon Drama' was very cumbersome to play . Great work !

Al_Fons

Jan 31, 2019
First of all, awesome job!

Second, if I can may ask some guidance, what should we do after "Jason" call's? The game does not seem to progress...

*Nevermind... I figured it out...*

Last edited:
May 30, 2020
Na bruv it's not a rif off! It's a completely new game with new scenes along with old ones! The og one was point and click VN while my version is a Kinetic choice based VN with new story and outcome.
Alright. I really appreciate the lack of so much struggle and grind with the controls.
However you are just ruining the pace of the game. Im not a grinder but getting the girls here is just too fast. You simply skipped the different phases of achievement.

Reactions: Logan3000x
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes