VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Sniper010
Hello Sniper, we will be waiting for you with all our hearts to bring our beloved milftoon drama to an end and to our pretty mature mom, unfortunately Solid, due to personal problems, had to leave us.
I will rewrite the story again to make it better. I will create a new house and everything is new because of copyright. I also want the project to be in my name so that no one will accuse me of stealing. Also, as I saw in the picture, there is a little difference in the shape of Linda, and I think it is better. I will keep the Disney drawing style of course

The most important question is when will we see the project? It will take time because I am working on another project that will be launched soon on the Patreon .

As for the Milftoon project, I believe that when my technical name appears, I will find programmers and colorists ready to work with me
Because it is a very big and tiring project

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Unfortunately, everyone has disappeared, and I am the only one who will revive Milfton Drama with a new name for the project, modify a few graphics like the one in the picture, and change the names due to copyright. This is an image from an animation consisting of 10 tires.

I assure you that the animation I make is much better than Inusen .
Hope you keep being a hero. Good luck.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
Desperate Milfs game is not finished. At the end is to be continued, is there a completely finished game?

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
dantes0
Hello friend, we all want the game to finish completely but unfortunately our friend Solidsnake retired for personal reasons. Sometimes I talk to him since he took into account me and other old fans of this dear and beloved game. Now we just wait for our friend. Sniper who is developing a personal version of this game

Reactions: Arrow124 and Fazel

eatyummy

May 19, 2023
View attachment 2042343

Overview:
Coming back home After 3 years you notice that your parents are on the verge of breaking up and things have changed quite a lot since you were away, How will you stop your family from breaking apart? Will you just ignore the problem and move on or make a choice to stand firm and fix the situation! Only one way to find out or maybe two......it's up to you to decide.

This is a fan remake of Miftoon Drama.
We encourage the community to support the original content creators .

Thread Updated: 2022-09-13
Release Date: 2022-09-13
Developer: solidsnake322 - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Rebuild
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -

Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1910030 View attachment 1910029 View attachment 1910022 View attachment 1910023 View attachment 1910025 View attachment 1910026 View attachment 1910028
cool

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes