VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes
Jun 28, 2020
View attachment 1911013

So my links got taken down by copyright strike done by discreenvision(INUSEN) the artist who was commisioned to do the original game. I'm not even monetizing on this game as its a fan remake and i've not used any of his recent works from his own games he is making , i've only used the assets of the old game and my own scenes which i made. i just want people to play and enjoy the game i made and learn from this experience to make my own game in future but its better say less about this for now.

Anyway i will be re uploading the links which was taken down! and will keep you guys updated on the incident.

I once again thank you guys for your positive words and support showed towards the fan game.

PC
Mega

Mac
Mega
Mega are trigger happy with copyright reports, gofile and mediafire less so. Worst case would be you distribute it as a torrent. I just checked and rpdl.net has a torrent up. Don't let these things get you down mate. Maybe not all, but def most of us think you've done amazing work so far and want you to see this through.

Also I've been proofreading and revising your script like I said. Attached script.rpy. I've just started on the other 2 files but I'll finish doing them by Sunday. Consider this is my humble thanks/contribution to all the work you've done for us.:giggle:

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
So I guess this will be a very short games ?
Since, you know, the original source is limited.

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Funny he claims copyright didn't he say some other group of people ghosted him and stopped producing the game not himself on his own volition... weird how that works hmmmmm
He wants to continue to slowly release unplayable games where you spend more time literally cleaning dog piss than fucking. Man's talented but I hate how he works.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I have read the reviews and agree on one thing: this game should not change the personalities of the ladies, they were perfect and very special. The worst part of the original game was the gameplay and bugs, but the characters were spot on. Here the changes were really unneccssary. Just do the same game, but with the comfort of having it in RenPy. You can let loose on your imagination after getting in the story were the original stopped.

JonSnow1980

Jan 9, 2018
i did not install yet, couse i dont want to play short game.
it looks really great, but you can still improve. looks like you have the balls you need lol..
keep doing what you do dude, respect. i will wait next update to download it.

Eleyon

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, super support this as everyone said, the original's system and mechanics were so off-putting that you just didn't want to deal with it. So this is certainly a breath of fresh air.

All links are down though.
Sucks to see someone being a douche on someone else's project. Inusen should be comfortable enough with his work to not punch down like a douche on someone else just making a passion project. Not much on my end, but certainly support the game and what you're doing. Look forward to playing. Gonna watch and see when links are available again.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Thank you for making the artwork accessible in a satisfying and entertaining format. I have tried several times to play the original, but always quit pretty quickly.

Jul 28, 2020
Look, normally i would understand for someone to try and make it so their work is not plagiarized. In this particular case however, Inusen needs to stop seething and get away from his computer. The original game was unplayable trash and the high-tier art was wasted on it especially after it was abandoned. By making so dev can't upload links is making Inusen gather hate from people.

Game is free. Inusen, stop acting like Nintendo/GW and let the dev utilize your art to achieve something great. This way people will know more about you and support your newer work as well.

Inusen, stop being a douchebag.

Sincerely;
a concerned h-game enjoyer

birrobirro

Dec 20, 2021
Inusen is doing his own game and i highly doubt he will get onboard. I've did new scenes by myself utilising the existing ones as a anatomy and drawing on top of them! An artist approached me few months ago deciding to help with this game so let's see how it goes.
Maaan congrats for do this lml , I hope you will succeed in this project, I have a few little questions, is this project something like a continuation of Milftoon Drama or is it a completely new story, with new content and new animations? Will it be 100% Linear or do you plan to do something like Sandbox?

Once again, I hope everything goes well, I appreciate that you have taken on this project that many, including myself, wish at some point to continue :D

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes