VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desperate Milfs [v1.0 Rebuild] [solidsnake322]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Nice work as a fan, but it is preferable to make completely new sex scenes to avoid copyright and also it is preferable to apply for financial support so that there is interest in the project instead of working for free and wasting time without any benefit.

InsaneGame

Oct 13, 2020
Pace is way to fast though, also jamming in way to much content at once. No real build up or exploration imo. Should combine the choice adaptation with the gamish style/quests of the old game. Make a new story though.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Nice work as a fan, but it is preferable to make completely new sex scenes to avoid copyright and also it is preferable to apply for financial support so that there is interest in the project instead of working for free and wasting time without any benefit.
1657102031883.png

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
Pace is way to fast though, also jamming in way to much content at once. No real build up or exploration imo. Should combine the choice adaptation with the gamish style/quests of the old game. Make a new story though.
Actually I took a poll vote from the old fans in the original game thread! And majority voted to keep the game shorter with dialogues where sex scenes come across often regularly instead of clicking and skipping text for 20 mins for 1 scene. I'll redo the polls again and implement longer dialogues in-game.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone know how you get to the Dr Scene (nancy-dr-office-big) ? OR is this new content yet to be placed into the game?

1657105331865.png

Reactions: oldsnake2104

Pipiowl

Aug 4, 2020
I love milftoon games. The scenes are very good especially the art style is very good would say one of the great games I have ever played but the game engine and the way they separate the game into sections is really unsettling. Btw this is a great start for a true fan, what a madlad! and may godspeed with you bruv cheers!

Falk3369

May 21, 2021
Thank you for your hard work.
Helas, at least for me, this is not a game. You just click and click, and voila !
It's like reading a visual novel.
What I like about the original game is that you have to work a little to get the milfs.
In this version, they are on you in just 2minutes.
I know that you don't want brainless grind, but you need to find a balance.

PS: be carefull about using someone else job. I'm not a lawyer or anything, but I don't think you can do everything you want.

mellkanos

Jun 30, 2019
Actually i seen the comment about fan game but i was not believe it's gonna out. now here we are im gonna try i hope its promises for the future updates

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
" Fan remake of Miftoon Drama"

If the developer used someone else's work without permission then that could cause legal trouble.
I believe it's only if he profits off it or if the original work was behind a paywall (with no free public versions).
Edit: This is not 100% correct as cases may vary.
For example, if the images are copyrighted then he may smack down a DMCA on anyone using them without permission.
That can be avoided by drawing fanart (not tracing) but even then, the characters could be copyrighted.
There is also the case of negative influence on the original work but that would also vary.

Last edited:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Thanks for this, I always disliked the interface and gameplay and how buggy it was, I tried to play it legit but it just wouldn't work.

There is a bug I guess, if you don't force yourself on the mother it still says that you did it.

Reactions: Pixelyoda
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes