RPGM Completed Despite cheating you are corrupted and reverse r*ped in this rougelike-like game [Final] [RR Research Society]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

popober

Jun 9, 2017
"Rouge-like?" So this game is kinda red? Pink? Maroon? Orange? Violet?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
dev don't seem to know what is a rogue like game or have a very cute and casual or shitty experience after reading the description rogue-like is about keeping the player on his toe because he can die any second without any other choice than start again from scratch his kind of rogue-like is like the pg13 version of the actual psychological torture the real thing is >< what a cute life he must have lived ... not knowing that the real deal was far more twisted than just encountering overcheat ennemy with last boss stat in the plain of beginning ^^ timed event, timed dialogue, no pause, no save, random qte, random insta death event, pnj that kill you because you seem too good to be honest or not honest enough, madman that give you riddle but to who you have only a random chance of giving a "good" anwser (i once found a game with a dude that give you seven riddle, the riddle are the same, but the choice for the anwser make absolutely no sense so you have to give a random anwser to all seven and the anwser change order and worth everytime, without saving this is the madness of a rogue-like game)

Fauser123

Jan 1, 2021
Original title:
MTL:
Roguelike creek that is overwhelmingly advantageous in cheat mode but is defeated by abnormal conditions and temptation and is reverse raped
Non-brain-dead translation:
I got transported in a rogue-like game with cheats only to get reverse raped after losing to debuffs and temptation.
Funny thing is that a game in a rogue-like game world doesn't have to be a rogue-like game. Just like SAO games are not VR MMOs.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: amaiakagane

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Does that mean the translation patch is already applied or do you still have to apply it since it is provided?

Edit: Nvm, didn't read the translator notes.

Last edited:

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
dev don't seem to know what is a rogue like game or ... [Snip]
Monsieur, pardon my interruption, but I noticed that your words lack a certain common elegance. If you will forgive me my rudeness, allow me to introduce you to a good friend of mine. His name is Period, and he will be delighted to assist you. All you must do, to call upon mon ami, is say his name, like this:

You can do so at the end of any thought, and others will be thrilled to see you in the company of such a distinguished gentleman. Of course, you may also try writing Japanese game titles as well, I foresee your style being a great asset in that area. Au revoir.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I honestly despise this type of game, it gives emphasis on rape yet most of the time only focuses on some type of foreplay opposed to vaginal sex.

Reactions: Khoahocsinh

Fauser123

Jan 1, 2021
Monsieur, I find myself instead agreeing with fan de sport numéro 30. The true most distinguished façon to end your sentences is with :KEK: :KEK:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Monsieur, pardon my interruption, but I noticed that your words lack a certain common elegance. If you will forgive me my rudeness, allow me to introduce you to a good friend of mine. His name is Period, and he will be delighted to assist you. All you must do, to call upon mon ami, is say his name, like this:

You can do so at the end of any thought, and others will be thrilled to see you in the company of such a distinguished gentleman. Of course, you may also try writing Japanese game titles as well, I foresee your style being a great asset in that area. Au revoir.
i wanted to make a joke about the fact that the game seemed like the poor type of rogue-like game and thought i was borderline out of topic and you speack about ponctuation ... seem like i may have hurt your feeling by ranting about people thinking that poor balance was the same as rogue-like, i still don't understand why you point finger for something that have nothing to do with the game or game

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
For those gawking at the title and thinking "why japan?" This practice originates from the Web/Light Novel world. There is a certain japanese website where people can post their stories too, and there are TONS of stories on said site. So in order to attract readers to their stories where the titles are all there in list form people started to use the titles as their pitch rather than a plot summary. This practice ended up catching on in the rest of the doujin (fan/amateur media) world as you will see on erotic doujins both games and manga.

That said after reading the title I expected the story to be "despite cheating (on your lover) you get raped by monster girls and enjoy it" or something like that. I didn't think it meant cheat as in isekai cheat powers lol

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes