Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
A big sign of failure for any game is too much ambition, little to no change, endless bug fixes, bogging things down with unnecessary additions or removals and forgetting what enticed players to this game. I can guarantee players didn't come to this game for grinding and stupid mini games, they came for the big titty demon lady and the story revolving around them. This is a really big shame because this game really did have potential I hope the dev re-evaluates how they handle this game and change it around but I doubt it. My recommendation is cut all the filler Like the grind and the mini games and focus on getting some more art and Simple baseline quests to get said art that you can expand on later just show that progress can be done. Getting rid of the grind and adding more art will at least grab peoples attention.

Last edited:

Whisky Priest

Jun 12, 2017
You know after Kingdoms of deception fell apart I thought I would stop getting my hopes up for larger patreon funded H-games. Guess I was wrong... I know this one has been a shit show of lack of progress for a while but I hoped it would turn out better.

To be honest none of this should be a surprise. The monthly funding method doesn't work for larger games or projects. It gives the creators a built in incentive to drag the project out and promotes feature creap which leads to the game never getting finished. If you look at the Adult creaters who create monthly projects or don't base their entire patreon on one large project they overall are a far safer bet.

Aubergine_Man

Jul 14, 2021
Yeah like Degrees of Lewdity. Not only do they usually have monthly additions, but they also have a number of people collaborating and all adding in things with the creator acting as a supervisor of sorts, at least that’s what it comes across as.
Not all monthly funded games turn out bad, like Superhuman.

Reactions: RareFishSticks

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I'm the only one who can already access the content of the yunker?
if someone has version 3.6 or 3.7 send it to me privately please

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
This project is in desperate need of an editor or proofreader. It seems like every other slide, there is a grammar mistake. Improper syntax, lack of punctuation, misspelling, and my personal favorite - flat-out using the wrong word (i.e. LECTER vs lecture, threw vs through, etc.). Also almost every time an its/it's or there/their/they're shows up, it is the wrong one.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes