testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Hi, BUGFIX v0.90 is the same as the Incest patch ?
I don't know if that's planned but the bugfix090 contains the incpatch090 so looks like incest patch instead of bugfix
It's all in one.

Can someone help me? I am stuck at the Hint with "dont have sex after chopping jalapenos"
Probably because you have already completed the hypnosis thread and it was the last segment in the game... Until then.
is there any man to destroy ?
Hi, keep up the good job with your game!
I have 2 questions:
1. Will there be more male characters to interact with like Justin?
2. How can I install the patch on mobile? I use Joyplay but i don't know how to do it.
In v0.90 version there is Justin to destroy. In v0.91 the head of the office is a shemale, there are scenes in which she fucks a male employee and the player can fuck her. In v0.92 the player can take a boyfriend for company at the inn for the night and can also fuck Mia's brother, whom he turns into a femboy. In v0.93 which I am currently working on at the university you will find a trans student and also male students to punish. Over time, of course, I will be adding more and more of all this. To answer your question, I do not know how on the phone to install the patch. I guess the only thing I can think of is to play online on my site, but for that you need a fairly fast internet.
idk how to progress with Claudia, like, the protag can fuck her is most rooms of the house except on her room, where i just spy. I really want to progress with Justin's stuff, i've done everything i could with his family and yet, the option to play as him doesn't pop up
Download bugfix. After you spruce up Claudia while sunbathing and Goldie in the living room, an event icon will appear in Justin's bedroom starting his thread.
Nevermind the locations. Buying a car was the solution it seemed. Maybe a hint about it would be helpful?
Ekhm... The caption that informs about it is literally in the middle of the screen. Screenshot attached.
wut.jpg
how to get the hidden camera for goldie ?
Shitshop.
is there a walkthru on how to play around with justin?
Play games with him. Couple of dinners with his family, during dinner you will find out what to do next. Fuck his mother and sisters. Start his thread.
what does the straight way is? the options i have is bimo shemale and gay.
I meant bimbo by that, because that is the only option in which Justin begins to own a pussy.
uhm i have a question, its some bug with the shitshop? after i buy it, it keep the option to buy it again aviable... and no money send after buy it.
also, always at phone its a text about 5G, but no link at pc for it, and i have the 2nd pc
and idk if its my internet, but the online version take a while to load
True, this option continued to appear even after buying, but the game saw that the player had purchased the shitshop and the game could continue normally. I will fix this. I tested the site on my phone and it worked fine, on my computer as well. The lag in loading the videos was about half a second compared to the version you download locally to your computer. But it's very possible that having weaker internet, it's impossible to play it comfortably. In each new version I try to slim down the game, also with time maybe it will be better. In December my contract of the hosting on which the site is, ends and I may just invest more money in better hosting.
does anyone know how to get to Johnny from screenshot 7?
Johnny is a character that appears in version v0.92. For early access, please visit my patreon or just wait. Version v0.91 will be available to the public in about 10 days.
Have been all over the university area but I can't find anything. Have 9/10 so I assume the last would be there? How about a search button/option after you get the mission? Now it seems its up to chance if you trigger anything at all.
Make cleaning lady stick the brush in her ass so she'll give you something.
Your game incredible but i have some doubts

its possible to get promoted in the Job of the Mall?

I think the Shitshop have a bug

And the taxis (Destiny and Christy) dont have limit in the corruption
Yes about the shitshop I already know. The promotion in the security job is that you get points for each thief. 5 for calling the police, 1 for letting her go. You need 40 points to be able to do anything in this job. Right with cab drivers, both will receive a cap on 100 points of corruption... And ideally they would get a rework, but that's sometime.
i'm stuck at goldie
what to do ?
Buy a spy camera at a shitshop and mount it in the living room.

Just a little bit funny. :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha, for some decisions a person has to mature. It wasn't as scary as I thought at first.
So, there is only one Gay route and you need to finish two straight routes to start it?
No, no, no. You can only choose one of these development paths.
any guide how to proceed with claudia/justin ? , for me it seams to be dead end i can fuck claudia or spy on her nothing else
If you have not downloaded the bugfix then it is actically dead end. After bugfix and fuck her while sunbathing, go to Justin's bedroom.
is there any MMF content ? Or planned ?
As for the main character, there is none, there are some isolated scenes, but they are rare. Rather not planned for the time being, I don't see much of a partner for the main character with whom to do something like this, albeit in the future, why not.
So I guess the strategy here was to make the grind so unbearable that if people want to play this game, they pretty much have to buy cheats?
Are you playing the current version? Do you mean grind money to renovate your house? You can do plenty of other things in the meantime.
I can't renovate the house. Is this normal?
Talk to your stepmother in her bedroom.
i don't know what i did wrong, but i'm missing several parts of the story, i don't have the police station, the strange house or the ranch and yet i have a high level of corruption and i've destroyed all the girls including the one on tinder. here's my backup, if anyone could help me.
View attachment 2855667 View attachment 2855668
You did nothing wrong. You will unlock the police station after you pass Mr. Juice's thread, Mr. Juice will unlock by passing the church thread, church thread will unlock after you fuck Reed at the university. Strange house after leaving the prison, after police station thread and a ranch when you own a gym, a nightclub, a brothel and an exclusive shop.

This is the longest post I've ever written in my entire life. I'm sorry you had to wait, but I've been away for a few days due to personal matters, and when I came back all the focus went to the new update where I'm doing a rework of the whole university. 6 characters that were already in the game got their own stories (from 6 to 9 events each), 2 completely new characters, new graphics, events at work as a teacher, literally everything improved and expanded. There will still be a rework of the church, police, prison and a few smaller things and maybe v1.0 will be a version that I can be at least a little happy with. Lots to do ahead of me, so I stop talking and get to work. In about 10 days I will throw you version v0.91 in which the office received the rework. Regards.

Reactions: Pif paf

apollyon_556

May 28, 2020
for some reason i cant advance the callie storyline anymore after taking her to the farm once to see the horses. all the animal pens are maxed, i got the horse steroids, im not sure what else to do.

Jin Yuwon

May 8, 2023
Chanel's documents:

Lela - Start of this part of the quest [2 pages]
Magic show [2 pages]
Homeless [1 page]
Mom - After entering the mc's house, Mom gives to him [1 page]
The cleaning lady - Downtown > University > Toilet > Talk to the cleaning lady > Pay her to stick the brush in her ass ($1000) [1 page]
Monkey - Nightclub > Toilet > Go into the cabin > Save the monkey [1 page]
Old man - Downtown > Business District > Office > Take a walk around the office until the old man wants to give you something [1 page]
Woods - Outskirts > Forest > Left > Left > Right > Right > Straight > Something is on the tree [1 page]

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
I have only talked to 2 girls on Tinder, and I cant talk to any of them now, including the two I originally spoke with.

Groomtinger

Aug 9, 2017
This is an update of the incest patch, with more appropriate replacements (in my opinion).

Stepmom -> Mom
stepmom -> mom
Stepmother -> Mother
stepmother -> mother

Same considerations made for sister/brother and variants.

For anyone who wants to do this for future versions:

Code:
sed -i \
  -e 's/\bstepmother\b/mother/g' \
  -e 's/\bStepmother\b/Mother/g' \
  -e 's/\bstepmom\b/mom/g' \
  -e 's/\bStepmom\b/Mom/g' \
  -e 's/\bstepsister\b/sister/g' \
  -e 's/\bStepsister\b/Sister/g' \
  -e 's/\bstepsis\b/sis/g' \
  -e 's/\bStepsis\b/Sis/g' \
  -e 's/\bstepbrother\b/brother/g' \
  -e 's/\bStepbrother\b/Brother/g' \
  -e 's/\bstepbro\b/bro/g' \
  -e 's/\bStepbro\b/Bro/g' \
  Destroyer.html

sed -i \
  -e 's/\bstepmother\b/mother/gi' \
  -e 's/\bstepmom\b/mom/gi' \
  -e 's/\bstepsister\b/sister/gi' \
  -e 's/\bstepsis\b/sis/gi' \
  -e 's/\bstepbrother\b/brother/gi' \
  -e 's/\bstepbro\b/bro/gi' \
  Destroyer.html

Reactions: Aioria619

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
for some reason i cant advance the callie storyline anymore after taking her to the farm once to see the horses. all the animal pens are maxed, i got the horse steroids, im not sure what else to do.
tutor her untill you got info about pool>pool>ranch fuck>help with shopping
Bugs. Online version.
Thank you I'll fix it.
Is Mine Crypt only for losing $2 each time or is there a way to win at some point/in some way?
No, digging crypto is a joke, although when the next bull market comes I will try to update this.
I have only talked to 2 girls on Tinder, and I cant talk to any of them now, including the two I originally spoke with.
You probably used the code to unlock premium girls on tinder, updated the game to a new version and did not enter the code again.
Can't seem to progress Justin's thread. Stuck at handjobs even though i have 200 destroyer skill.
View attachment 2866463
I just noticed this, as soon as I upload version 0.91 I will do a bugfix.
i started a new game and cheated my way with goldie and still no camera to buy in the shit shop
Go to the shitshop to buy a camera when the game tells you to, which is after some family dinner at Justin's house, when his mom complains about having lost her ring.
where is the sissification/ who do we sissify
Justin, a colleague of the main character. In version 0.92 Johnny brother of a certain girl you meet in the village.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charlicoincoin
2.40 star(s) 35 Votes