Leo77

May 9, 2017
OK i'm on 0.91, justin's route doesn't show up, the bugfix link on here doesn't work, you can keep buying the shitshop for some reason and i have no fucking idea how to get the ranch or buy the gym. This game is a mess of convoluted progression and bugs. Also Hint page is useless.

Reactions: Fapper098

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
It's a pity there's only Justin, there could be more characters for sissyfication or even the protagonist in some cases.

Anyway, it's a good game.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
OK i'm on 0.91, justin's route doesn't show up, the bugfix link on here doesn't work, you can keep buying the shitshop for some reason and i have no fucking idea how to get the ranch or buy the gym. This game is a mess of convoluted progression and bugs. Also Hint page is useless.
First you have to see all the scenes with Clauida Justin's mom and Goldie his sister for his thread to start. Once you have sex with her for the first time don't forget to see one more scene while sunbathing, then an event icon will appear in Justin's bedroom. The option to buy a ranch is later in the game, including after you buy a gym, which you can buy in Mr. Juice's thread. The option to buy a shitshop just pops up, but it doesn't interfere with anything plot-wise. Shitshop I have corrected, but unfortunately your feedback on the public version I will correct in the next versions, which appear late.
It's a pity there's only Justin, there could be more characters for sissyfication or even the protagonist in some cases.

Anyway, it's a good game.
Another character appears in version 0.92. With each update, I will be adding male characters/trans etc to the game.
How do i start that thread? it never show anything in the game for that
After leaving the prison and passing or skipping the strange house you will unlock this thread, it is currently the last segment in the game, also it will take you a while to reach it.
Wait, is this a sandbox game? It's not tagged as sandbox though.
I'm trying to give the player freedom in this game, soo, I guess. I'll add sandbox tag.
Office has disappeared from my game also can not renovate my house at all
And don't you already have your house all renovated? To start an office thread go to the bulletin board again
after the new update i cant find moms and sisters bedroom?
Can you send ss?

dinkan007

Sep 27, 2020
First you have to see all the scenes with Clauida Justin's mom and Goldie his sister for his thread to start. Once you have sex with her for the first time don't forget to see one more scene while sunbathing, then an event icon will appear in Justin's bedroom. The option to buy a ranch is later in the game, including after you buy a gym, which you can buy in Mr. Juice's thread. The option to buy a shitshop just pops up, but it doesn't interfere with anything plot-wise. Shitshop I have corrected, but unfortunately your feedback on the public version I will correct in the next versions, which appear late.

Another character appears in version 0.92. With each update, I will be adding male characters/trans etc to the game.

After leaving the prison and passing or skipping the strange house you will unlock this thread, it is currently the last segment in the game, also it will take you a while to reach it.

I'm trying to give the player freedom in this game, soo, I guess. I'll add sandbox tag.

And don't you already have your house all renovated? To start an office thread go to the bulletin board again

Can you send ss?

Leo77

May 9, 2017
I did all that for the justin route, the version posted here simply doesn't work, when i loaded my save to the online version it worked. And wtf is mr.juice?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
after the new update i cant find moms and sisters bedroom?

I have corrected the bugfix. Shitshop is fixed and Justin's thread will appear after the first sex with his mom. Gentlemen who have disappeared the possibility of renovation and bedrooms also download the bugfix again. I fucked up the incest patch and it changed the variables responsible for it. Everything works now.
I did all that for the justin route, the version posted here simply doesn't work, when i loaded my save to the online version it worked. And wtf is mr.juice?
Mr. Juice is a certain someone who will want something from you, which you will find out specifically when you pass the university and later the church.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I just remembered why i hate playing through this game from start... Just looking amount times when testoviron has just said Go to Forest, Forest is in Outskirts.... Walkthrough is in Hints... NO IT ISN'T! Even reading of code doesn't answer straight what is way to get to mud! Yes it is in forest but question what was asked was Where IN Forest, not Where IS Forest.

And found it. Right>Right>Left>Left>Left is where Mud is.

I am making god damn doc file of all Forest paths and when i am sure that it has all i will post it here.

Carlo1946344

Jan 14, 2022
I own all shops bars the Masage, the Mafiabar I stuck witht after the Sugerscane Farm, I cannot find the Hostel und I cannot Free the
Monkey

truckerguy257

Apr 3, 2019
I'm stuck on this steep " After leaving prison, it would be good to get some fresh air and feel free again. The forest is a good place to do that. "

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes