johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I seem to be stuck on the hospital job for Giorgio. I've spent several days searching the hospital, but only get random people, not the target. Any tips?

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
how to renovate basement?
Once the main house renovations have reached a high enough level (not sure of the specific requirement, I had already fully renovated the house), you should be able to purchase the basic equipment for the basement. You'll also need to complete 30 actions or so to clear it out and get it ready.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
How do you know if you have completed all the content/what to do next? My hint just says don’t cut jalapeños before sex

ayyopayyo

Apr 20, 2018
So sometimes I start to play from the beginning and its hard to keep track of where the papers are since I dont want to grind:
Already 3 is present with you, so start with 3/10.
There are hints but Im just keeping track.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After this go to Chanel at the Gym

Reactions: jhose15xs

Carlo1946344

Jan 14, 2022
how long do I vans du cklich befor I get promotet in the Poclice Threat I have click 2000 Tmes foo long the same is it for Claudias Anal Threat bevor I can going on, and also I am searching the Hostel

JohnJones77

Aug 18, 2020
Yes, I know that on Linux a lot of pictures don't display, because when writing the code I didn't pay attention to whether I wrote the path to the folder of, say, "Mom" with a capital or lowercase letter. In a few minutes I should finish uploading version 0.52 where I hope there will be no more such situations.
Hi, Im stuck and don't know how to move forward. I don't know about police station or church or any location. I finished Italian mob missions but I think now you have access to brothel, which I don't. At the office I became the boss. and destroyed almost every girl. and Justin. But I don't know to proceed.
Wouldnt be better to a quest bar so be easier to keep track of things?

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes