DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Why is no fucking event repeatable besides the three prostitution cgs, a police officer on the street, and two people in the men's bath? How does this have such high reviews? Literally no reason to play anything outside of the recollection room.
Did you consider the fact, that perhaps other people dont judge the worth of the game only by the amount of repeatable events??

Majority of players watch an event ONCE and then they move one to next one.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Why is no fucking event repeatable besides the three prostitution cgs, a police officer on the street, and two people in the men's bath? How does this have such high reviews? Literally no reason to play anything outside of the recollection room.
Repeatable generally means games forcing me to 'grind' some random or the same damn scene over and over again just to increase some number so that I can even get the next scene(s), rather than giving me organic progression of events.
I absolutely dislike games that pull that shit.

It ain't the first time I end up finishing a game barely having progressed in the scenes because I expect to be able to progress by doing all the scenes I find and progress organically (even if the events are spread out over a few towns or locations you visit back 'n forth). Then only to indeed find out that is not the case and I need to grind some rando event to raise the horny number or whatever.
Often you then get a gallery unlock upon completion, but then I only half give a damn anymore.

Heck, any duplicate events are just an excuse for the CTRL key on my keyboard to exist.

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Like really. Recollection room exist to ... recollect events? Why would you be mad to be spared from grinding random corruption/Horny numbers? It has a linear but good story to tell, a way to rewatch events, even hints how to achieve said events, and just overall, offers you a good time. (Differs from person to person, obviously)

Like, there are games released now that don't even have a frickin gallery function, and this guy is mad about I don't even comprehend, lack of grind?

I am biased, ofc, I love Clymenia games, but this is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrDerpington

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
....as opposed to every other H-RPG out there, where the sex scenes and gallery are the main point?

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes