Anthesis
Naked Story

If you dont mind RPGM games with some fighting, then these games are also good:
Ambrosia
Kunoichi Botan
Treasure Hunter Claire
Brave Alchemist Colette
Crimson Colosseum

If you dont mind RPGM games with a lot of fighting, then these are the best games:
Rhode's Fortress
Sangeki of Gear
Princess Sacrifice: Adventure of Feena

Lastly I would like to recommend almost legendary game Kamidori Alchemy Meister. It is not RPGM, it is more of Visual Novel with a lot of RPG elements (fighting, collecting loot, crafting equipment, etc.)

SuceT

Jan 26, 2021
Ok, after Terrible Laboratory, you can also try these games:
Succulence
Anthesis
Naked Story

If you dont mind RPGM games with some fighting, then these games are also good:
Ambrosia
Kunoichi Botan
Treasure Hunter Claire
Brave Alchemist Colette
Crimson Colosseum

If you dont mind RPGM games with a lot of fighting, then these are the best games:
Rhode's Fortress
Sangeki of Gear
Princess Sacrifice: Adventure of Feena

Lastly I would like to recommend almost legendary game Kamidori Alchemy Meister. It is not RPGM, it is more of Visual Novel with a lot of RPG elements (fighting, collecting loot, crafting equipment, etc.)
Thanks bro

Jun 21, 2019
I wanted to play this game, but some people says that there's not much content in there, i mean this is more plot oriented game than actual H?

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
I wanted to play this game, but some people says that there's not much content in there, i mean this is more plot oriented game than actual H?
That's very misleading. It's an H game. It is NOT "a more plot oriented game than actual H".

There are a very small number of cases with no H-content involved. The only issue is that if you accept and try to play through some of those cases without raising Sophie's indecency/lewdness/whatever-its-called first, the lewd options sometimes don't appear. So focus on leveling up Sophie's seduction skill early on.

If you want to see a cross-dressing* tomboy getting groped, teased, humiliated, extorted, seduced, fucked and creampied by men, you'll like this game's content. There's quite a lot of that.

*asterisk because the main character almost never actually gets mistaken for a man, one of my few quibbles is that the game could've done a lot more with the cross-dressing element

Reactions: BlueberryTrain

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Anyone has suggestions for games like this ?
You mean steampunk settings then, nope, this is about all there is.

If you mean games with a heterosexual short-haired tomboy protagonist, those are pretty thin on the ground too. Misty and the Tower of paradise is the only other one I can think of off the top of my head.

• Sad
Reactions: TheVanillaFlavour

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
Anyone has suggestions for games like this ?
Here's some steampunk games

https://f95zone.to/threads/high-pressure-v6a-steamup.38257/

chapter 1 is not steampunk

tagged steampunk, but idk if it's steampunk

There should be more outside the forums, or there could be more on the forums.

I don't know if automaton story counts, I played it back when it was very early in development

there's more here

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Here's some steampunk games:
tagged steampunk, but idk if it's steampunk
I don't know if automaton story counts, I played it back when it was very early in development
You say "steampunk" , but all I can see is some furry nonsense.

Not Sure If Trolling or Just Stupid.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: gervid and fyreant

Necronlord5

Nov 6, 2023
And more importantly... why no pregnancy content, even if it's just an ending (I probably missed some endings, I only got the 1)? Or, considering that it's the fantasy-1800s, at least some more concern about it? One of the early scenes was super hot because Sophie is fretting about the risk of getting pregnant, and I think a few minor antagonists in the cases mention it while banging her, but it seems to quickly taper off and she stops caring. Maybe I need to play all the way through the "gang route"...
For the same reason why it took a community mod to add pregnancy to LIZ. Clymenia loves blue balling. (Im ignoring the lackluster implementation of it in Public Defence Corp on purpose)

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes