Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
is it possible to do a virgin run in this game?
Yes, though from what I remember there are a couple of places where you will be nude or teased by others that are in effect part of that quest, and can not be avoided, but as long as you watch what you are doing and saying in the various quests it is doable virgin, though it is a pretty meh rpg if you follow that route, though I think you can go with either side doing it,

• Red Heart
Reactions: gonnakms

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Yes, though from what I remember there are a couple of places where you will be nude or teased by others that are in effect part of that quest, and can not be avoided, but as long as you watch what you are doing and saying in the various quests it is doable virgin, though it is a pretty meh rpg if you follow that route, though I think you can go with either side doing it,
the act looks gorgeous as fuck, and the only reason i like to do a virgin run first because it's not easy sometimes plus its fun to see how the main character gets corrupted by lust as the game progresses

Reactions: fyreant

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
the act looks gorgeous as fuck, and the only reason i like to do a virgin run first because it's not easy sometimes plus its fun to see how the main character gets corrupted by lust as the game progresses
Got to admit, I always try to do a virgin run on these sort of game, just because I can, though some of the games are annoying as hell, giving the impression you can do a virgin run, only at one point in the game basically nuke you and say nope no you can not, petite goddess Emily is one of those sort of games, you can do virgin till a certain point in the game, at which point the king says he is going to rape and impregnate you, and refusing is literally game over.

Though if you are doing a virgin run through certain missions are going to have to be ignored or not taken, the main one being the investigate the doctor in the north part of town, you can do a certain part of it, but as he basically drugs you each time visit, after visiting to investigate things two/three or so times he will drug you then rape you.

Though from what I remember and it has been ages since I played is that most of the sex stuff simply does not show unless your mortality is low enough, some of it however will.

For my first run through this game, I did a virgin no corruption run through and it was a decent game, but nothing special for these sorts of games, even the non virgin corruption run through is sorta meh.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Got to admit, I always try to do a virgin run on these sort of game, just because I can, though some of the games are annoying as hell, giving the impression you can do a virgin run, only at one point in the game basically nuke you and say nope no you can not, petite goddess Emily is one of those sort of games, you can do virgin till a certain point in the game, at which point the king says he is going to rape and impregnate you, and refusing is literally game over.

Though if you are doing a virgin run through certain missions are going to have to be ignored or not taken, the main one being the investigate the doctor in the north part of town, you can do a certain part of it, but as he basically drugs you each time visit, after visiting to investigate things two/three or so times he will drug you then rape you.

Though from what I remember and it has been ages since I played is that most of the sex stuff simply does not show unless your mortality is low enough, some of it however will.

For my first run through this game, I did a virgin no corruption run through and it was a decent game, but nothing special for these sorts of games, even the non virgin corruption run through is sorta meh.
yep same here, i dont like games that force you to lose your virginity because it's kind of important as fk in a sex game, after that sex is normal so how you lose it should be up to the player to decide, and i also agree its not the most fun thing to do doing a virgin run but i like the challenge and i want to see how far i can play without turning the female protagonist into a cumslut, because when they become cock hungry it's kinda end game /boring, only few games can pull off a good corruption system for the mc

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
yep same here, i dont like games that force you to lose your virginity because it's kind of important as fk in a sex game, after that sex is normal so how you lose it should be up to the player to decide, and i also agree its not the most fun thing to do doing a virgin run but i like the challenge and i want to see how far i can play without turning the female protagonist into a cumslut, because when they become cock hungry it's kinda end game /boring, only few games can pull off a good corruption system for the mc
Yup, most just go with the rape them and they eventually like it trope, which is unrealistic as hell, and gets to be boring as hell, with it being constantly smashed into your face.

Reactions: gonnakms

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
Can someone help, I'm stuck after choosing Police route and don't know what to do next? I'm attaching my save file.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Yup, most just go with the rape them and they eventually like it trope, which is unrealistic as hell, and gets to be boring as hell, with it being constantly smashed into your face.
couldn't agree more, that is indeed boring and repetitive, the best kind of rpg hentai games are the ones that has a very good story that corrupts the mc and slowly corrupts its the most fun and realistic

Ferdidlio

Jan 14, 2018
From what I can see there's no lesbian scenes in the Recollections, and honestly I think CG's with the Phantom Thief or Amelia would been great.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
couldn't agree more, that is indeed boring and repetitive, the best kind of rpg hentai games are the ones that has a very good story that corrupts the mc and slowly corrupts its the most fun and realistic
That's one of the things I like most about this one actually. Sophie's personality doesn't change that much even after she becomes 'fully corrupted' whereas in most games that means the girl turns into a drooling moron.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
That's one of the things I like most about this one actually. Sophie's personality doesn't change that much even after she becomes 'fully corrupted' whereas in most games that means the girl turns into a drooling moron.
yeah most of the female protagonist games are bad at doing that, once the girl sucks dick or something like that she becomes so dick hungry and slutty, thats too stupid in my opinion

Reactions: colifa

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Detective Girl of the Steam City 2.01.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
I am confused, I read all the texts you wrote, but I don't know how it differs from the original version

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes