VoxAnimæ

May 3, 2022
How do you masturbate in this game? I got an item that "changes the background" or something during masturbation, but I have no idea on where/how to masturbate.

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
last of us would also be hot as a hentai where like you get to intercourse all the female specific Eillie if they draw her in a sexy way like the above image, you meet and kills zombies like the clicker, level up, buy ammunition/resource to stay.
it would be awesome

Aug 22, 2022
I've been playing through Clymenia's games as of late. So far, I'm done with Liz and Public Defense Corp. I liked Liz a lot and am fine with Public Defense Corp. I'll probably play this game next because I'm a fan of small breasts. Before that, I'm curious about something.

I just have to ask; do the developers ever do an actual double penetration scene in their games? I really found it odd how I never saw a CG with it. In the two games that I've played, there was never a time wherein the mouth, anus, or the pussy were simultaneously used. The closest I got was probably some cowgirl where the MC was holding a dick and it was implied that she sucked her off, but the CG just shows the dick near her face (not sure if it was Liz or PDC).

Reactions: colifa

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Can someone update the OP with the patch already installed? I cannot open the executable file.
Are you sure your virus software isn't blocking it. Make sure its not getting blocked by anything like that.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I've been playing through Clymenia's games as of late. So far, I'm done with Liz and Public Defense Corp. I liked Liz a lot and am fine with Public Defense Corp. I'll probably play this game next because I'm a fan of small breasts. Before that, I'm curious about something.

I just have to ask; do the developers ever do an actual double penetration scene in their games? I really found it odd how I never saw a CG with it. In the two games that I've played, there was never a time wherein the mouth, anus, or the pussy were simultaneously used. The closest I got was probably some cowgirl where the MC was holding a dick and it was implied that she sucked her off, but the CG just shows the dick near her face (not sure if it was Liz or PDC).
Yes. Clymenia does double penetration scenes. I remember seeing few CG like. I have played all of their games some time ago. Not sure which games have those scenes. I think Civilian Justice League definitely has some scenes like that.

But their artists mostly prefer scenes, where they can show facial expression of heroine. So you can usually read about heroine being in "spit roast" , but CG will will show penis right next to her face (and the girl with change her expression through scenes).

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes