spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Hello guys, does anybody know if the images in the uncensored version are taken directly from the original artist? Because if you compare the images, you will notice some little edits to make the image look better. I would also say that the "intimate parts" are drawn with a lot of faithfulness, try for example to look at these:
Censored:
Uncensored:

Reactions: Chomusuke63

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
With which character does she give her consent to lose her virginity?
Though CDM is technically correct, at least about the brothel, there is a side quest involving someone having issues with his ex-girlfriend. The guy's name is Robert.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Though CDM is technically correct, at least about the brothel, there is a side quest involving someone having issues with his ex-girlfriend. The guy's name is Robert.
is that I played a long time ago but I think she can also lose her virginity to her father's best friend who is a detective... I think I'm not sure if that happens

AinsSakamoto

Nov 27, 2020
Can someone, please, explain what do I need to download here to get as much content as possible? (srsly, there is 4 damn versions)

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
I LOVE THIS GAME!!! One of my favorite H-games I've ever played.

The protagonist is a heterosexual (er, mostly...) short-haired tomboy who cross-dresses. Even if you were to let the cross-dressing bit slide, I'm pretty sure that is 100% unique in the world of H-games. Every other cross-dressing female protag in an ecchi game that I've ever heard of is in a yuri story.

There's just a couple ways it could've been better... One, nothing much comes of the whole "cross-dressing" thing. With the exception of the bathhouse scene, everyone in the game world seems to recognize that Sophie is a girl immediately even though she has tiny boobs, short hair, wears male clothing, and works a manly job. I guess that's realistic if they're hearing her talk, but c'mon, they could've done something with it. The closest we seem to get is when she loses a fight to a street thug in the slums and he only notices she's female after knocking her down.

And more importantly... why no pregnancy content, even if it's just an ending (I probably missed some endings, I only got the 1)? Or, considering that it's the fantasy-1800s, at least some more concern about it? One of the early scenes was super hot because Sophie is fretting about the risk of getting pregnant, and I think a few minor antagonists in the cases mention it while banging her, but it seems to quickly taper off and she stops caring. Maybe I need to play all the way through the "gang route"...

Anyway, aside from her looks, my favorite thing about Sophie is how low-key she is about the whole corruption thing. It's so refreshing to see an h-game heroine who doesn't become self-loathing or get 'mind-broken'. Sophie isn't all "Noooo, how can I be enjoying this, I've become a worthless pig slut, I'm ruined forever"." It's great how her spunky, tomboyish attitude stays mostly intact even after she reaches the point where she starts dropping her panties for any guy that asks.

Sadly, I know it's unlikely we'll get a sequel or expansion, but I'm holding out hope that Clymenia or another good creator gives us another game with a tomboy heroine. The cloest to another example I can think of in h-games is "Misty and the Tower of Paradise", and in that case, the heroine is generally quite girly (though more sexually forward than the average hentai heroine), she just happens to have a boyish haircut.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Those games MC look a like characters from Shin megamin Tensei Persona 4, that's all.
Yeah, it's super obvious that this game was made to capitalize on how many people were horny for Naoto, so they transplanted her into a different setting. I, for one, think it works REALLY well... and when was the last time there was a steampunk themed h-game anyway? This is one of only 2 I know if in existence.

floran

May 20, 2020
Man, I have been playing the other Kagura games but none get close to this one.
Wish there was a second part to it

Sneedler

Oct 11, 2020
Do you need the patch in the OP or is that for people with older versions? The patch has the same version number as the game itself.

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes