fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Or maybe, I dunno, many people just don't care for it. Like, at all.
Guess the author himself doesn't either.
If that were the case you wouldn't think it'd be mentioned so much in the dialogue. Half the bad guys are like "oh yeah, take my seed and get pregnant you little tomboy slut" when they're boning Sophie. I think it's something the creator just didn't have time to implement but it would've been nice to at least get a bad ending image of Sophie with a big belly.

Reactions: kisa1234

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
just so i understand correct. the main file in the OP is pre patched or do i still need the non-steam version patch for 2.0.1?

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
just so i understand correct. the main file in the OP is pre patched or do i still need the non-steam version patch for 2.0.1?
Main file is pre-patched, indeed. You dont need anything else.

Those patch download links are for the people, who downloaded old file before patch was released.

Izuocha123

Nov 20, 2021
View attachment 349327

Overview:
Detective Girl of the Steam City is the story of Sophie, a private investigator not unlike Sherlock Holmes. It's up to Sophie to uncover the mysteries of the Steam City through her investigations. What mysteries and intrigue await her? Find out in this Steam Punk RPG!​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-14
Release Date: 2021-02-14
Developer/Publisher: Clymenia/Kagura Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.01
Language: English
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
WORKUPLOAD - - - - MEGA -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patch v2.01
Non-Steam version:
WORKUPLOAD - - - - MEGA
Steam version : WORKUPLOAD - - - - MEGA

Extras: Walkthrough/Guide -

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
thanks Hones for sharing

View attachment 349329 View attachment 349330 View attachment 349331 View attachment 349332 View attachment 349333 View attachment 349336 View attachment 349367 View attachment 349337 View attachment 349369 View attachment 349339 View attachment 349365 View attachment 349363 View attachment 349366 View attachment 349368
Hello, what's the difference between non steam version and steam version patch ?.
Thank you.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Are there any guides for this game that contain all cases and where/when to find them? I know I can get cases by waiting in the office but if I understood the game correctly there are also some scattered around the city.

And don't point me to the "guide" linked in the OP. That neither a guide nor a walkthrough, it just contains hints for scenes that were added later.

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
Are there any guides for this game that contain all cases and where/when to find them? I know I can get cases by waiting in the office but if I understood the game correctly there are also some scattered around the city.

And don't point me to the "guide" linked in the OP. That neither a guide nor a walkthrough, it just contains hints for scenes that were added later.
Had you tried looking it up online? I think this is the one I used

I still remember many of the side quests from the top of my head, but last I played this was years ago. I'll probably write a guide if I play it again. To find them I personally talked to everyone in the town, new quests are unlocked every time you make progress and some are locked behind stats. New Game+ makes it easier to go through the game

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Closest I've been able to find is "Misty and the Tower of Paradise", though the heroine of that is a bit more girly in personality, while still qualifying for the tomboy label.
That game looks mighty interesting. Unfortunately it seems the translation is unfinished?

There should really be a tomboy tag.
Absolutely brother. In fact I'm surprised there isn't one.

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes