Yuuko Shionji

Jul 19, 2019
Hey guys, Yuuko here, I'm a translator for Kagura Games and admin on discord.

We wanted to clear some misconceptions up that have been spreading here.
The only fan translation we've actually used was for Alternate Dimansion Diary (English), and this was done with the permission of the original translator, who specifically requested not to be paid, despite us offering.
Every other translation is our own work, which we spent months perfecting. Our company has grown a lot, and we have a sizable amount of translators working for us now, many of who started as fan translators themselves. None of us would even consider plagiarizing someone else's work, we love these games far too much and put our utmost efforts into making sure each and every one of them can be enjoyed by our players as much as we enjoyed them ourselves.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018

The only fan translation we've actually used was for Alternate Dimansion Diary (English), and this was done with the permission of the original translator, who specifically requested not to be paid, despite us offering.
Every other translation is our own work, which we spent months perfecting. Our company has grown a lot, and we have a sizable amount of translators working for us now, many of who started as fan translators themselves. None of us would even consider plagiarizing someone else's work, we love these games far too much and put our utmost efforts into making sure each and every one of them can be enjoyed by our players as much as we enjoyed them ourselves.
i see,
in that case, i apologies for jumping in the bandwagon without looking deep into it :( ,
ill be careful next time i read about such claims.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Also, compared to other Clymenia games which all have sexy heroines, this one has a tomboy. And this is enough for people to hate it.
Is she really the one with the majority of the scenes? I saw some of the other OP screenshots and it looks like there are a lot of scenes with the sexier women in the game. If those are few and far between and most of the scenes are with the tomboy heroine then this might be the first Clymenia game that doesn't live up to the hype for me. :(

Reactions: Brutus12k

masa no yu

Sep 27, 2018
Most of the scenes are with the main girl. From looking at the files there are somewhere from 6 to 10 scenes with other girls.
Personally I think the main girl, Sophie, is super hot especially with long hair.
Non-loli girls with small breasts are criminally underrepresented in these games so I'm very happy to see more of this.
I like how her dialogue suggests that she's happy to do dirty things, it makes some of the scenes more believable.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Is she really the one with the majority of the scenes? I saw some of the other OP screenshots and it looks like there are a lot of scenes with the sexier women in the game. If those are few and far between and most of the scenes are with the tomboy heroine then this might be the first Clymenia game that doesn't live up to the hype for me. :(
I played it a bit with a machine translation and didn't see any of the other heroines. They are probably more tricky to unlock and I didn't hunt for them (since I was cheking the game out, waiting for official english release).
But yes - you control the tomboy and majority of scenes are with her. Don't get me wrong - she's a cutie and scenes are hot but I can understand why "hardcore Clymenia fans" can be displeased.
What's wrong with tomboys? They can be pretty hot as well lol
Let's just say this is not what people were expecting from Clymenia. It's like going to your favourite restaurant just to find out that they changed the recipe of your favourite dish.
Game is great and scenes are hot (especially after you get her more lewd) but it's just not what fans were expecting from Clymenia... and people are spoiled - especially on the internet. They'll throw a tantrum if they don't get what they want.

Reactions: cumsniper

peekaylol

Aug 16, 2017
Does anyone know what to do after being photographed naked at the legislator's office? I can't seem to get any new missions, and I can't figure out where to go

OakWhoYell

Nov 28, 2018
Well, let's see if I should go and buy it on Steam. Been waiting for this game for a while, I hope I wasn't wrong thinking it would be a great title. Imo, Clymenia is the 2nd godlike ero-RPGM creator with its "Liz ~The Tower And The Grimoure~". Only Barony Sengia can beat it with games about thief girl Aisha.

deem

Aug 10, 2016
Thanks to the translators and everyone involved
It may be too much but there is not a walkthrough or and idea on how to go about getting most of the scenes or if there new game plus or something?

Riito

Donor
Oct 25, 2017

Thanks for the clarification. I'm already feeling bad for fanning the flames while a brother like you work your ass off bringing us Japanese research materials in English. But hey, I hope you can understand that we bring the discussion over to here instead of steam. Here we can keep it a little more open and anonymous.

By the way, I am wondering if Kagura Games have any plans to do away with the "restoration patch" for Steam? I mean it's really straighforward and painless but it just feels off if you get what I mean. I see quite a lot of games that just get away with straight sexual/nudity content without having to resort to these workaround. But this is just a nitpick, all is good!

Keep up to good work guys!

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
Holy shit. I guess it is sort of "expected," or at least not unexpected, but still. That is just plain scummy. However, they're also pretty much the only reason I can play these games in English at a reasonable rate so I don't really want them to die... man, I feel sick.

Hope they'll clean up their act at least. Also, thanks for the info.
That's interesting. I was getting suspicious about why Kagura seemed to release games that not only were already translated, but translated really well.

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes