MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Hmmm....didn't know this was an adult game especially when I added it to my Steam Wishlist a few months ago. Just like the Yakuza franchise, I ain't pirating this but will wait till I have the desire to buy it. Ain't gonna be a white knight/fascist about my decision and shoving it down other people's throats, we humans have free will and are free to choose our own decisions plus this is a pirating site.

D

Deleted member 64

I mean, my post was directed more at the people who're uploading these things. If it's posted here, then hey, do your thing and play it, but try and buy it if you can. I don't blame or knock anyone for downloading something here.

The uploaders though, are legitimately hurting the industry by not having the respect to wait a few days before posting these things. And why do they do it here? For clout or likes on a pirate forum...? lmao. Talking a few days that would really help sales, and make it so more games get picked up and released.

But seriously, if you like it then try to support it if you can. It's on Steam for a fair price and launch discount, and it's completely uncensored. Everyone can go and buy a Steam card or something. I get it if you don't have CC or Debit Card which makes it hard to buy on MG, Jast, etc.

I'm done talking about this though. Enjoy the game, everyone.
What's with moral "hurting the industry" crap? You're on a pirate site! Get this through your head. We don't want to buy the game even if it hurts the industry and Japanese devs families die of starvation. If Kagura wants to make more money, they can put up a DRM or something. And if you want to support them, then delete your account as a first step.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Steam Punk - One of my Lovely Tag in my Life!
Clymenia - Of of the best Dev RPG H-Games!
But... Female protagonist... F***... Why World hate me soo moch? -_-

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Huh? AM I missing something, this game is also on the Steam >>

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
And another game for my ever growing lewd games folder i swear at this point i have more games there then my entire steam folder combined

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes