Tanna

Dec 10, 2017
Hey guys. I'm having trouble with my game. Whenever I load a save file, the text becomes corrupted. How do I fix this?

Note: This also happened to my save file for the game Hazumi and Pregsstate. Do I need to install something to fix the issue?

Reactions: asd33asd33
D

Deleted member 119819

Finally! Mods can basically delete all of F95zone besides this game for the rest of the week.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Hey guys. I'm having trouble with my game. Whenever I load a save file, the text becomes corrupted. How do I fix this?

Note: This also happened to my save file for the game Hazumi and Pregsstate. Do I need to install something to fix the issue?
I've got my system set to japanese locale, and don't have that issue. Also might check and make sure you have the latest rpgm installed?

Edited for an overzealous quote box :D

Last edited:

Tanna

Dec 10, 2017
I've got my system set to japanese locale, and don't have that issue. Also might check and make sure you have the latest rpgm installed?
My system is set to Japanese locale too. I had no problems playing with the older versions of RPG maker games but its this new one I'm having problems with. I can't seem to find how to update to the latest version.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
My system is set to Japanese locale too. I had no problems playing with the older versions of RPG maker games but its this new one I'm having problems with. I can't seem to find how to update to the latest version.
I would think it's a font issue, but I'm not sure, I normally just google rpg maker and download from their site.

Minamimoto

Jan 24, 2018
Hey guys, Yuuko here, I'm a translator for Kagura Games and admin on discord.

We wanted to clear some misconceptions up that have been spreading here.
The only fan translation we've actually used was for Alternate Dimansion Diary (English), and this was done with the permission of the original translator, who specifically requested not to be paid, despite us offering.
Every other translation is our own work, which we spent months perfecting. Our company has grown a lot, and we have a sizable amount of translators working for us now, many of who started as fan translators themselves. None of us would even consider plagiarizing someone else's work, we love these games far too much and put our utmost efforts into making sure each and every one of them can be enjoyed by our players as much as we enjoyed them ourselves.
Don't want to call anyone specific out but I know this is a blatant lie. I followed the projects of one of the fan translators they stole from. I cannot say for sure they add nothing to it but I know that they have done some scummy stuff.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i thought this was fanza exclusive only (someone being ripped here)
hers a fanza link as proof:

also someone has the ver1.0.5 update?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Why are you quoting a post of mine from a different thread? About a completely different game? :unsure:
I'm not sure how that happened, I see I was responding to Tanna in this thread, unless your message was stuck in my multiquote. The only other thread I think I was viewing was Glassix, and Making Movies, so maybe I was going to reply to one of those threads and then changed my mind, but the quote stayed in my history.

I can delete if you need me to.

Edit: How weird, I responded to your reply in the headmaster thread a while ago, but for some reason I did not quote your response, and apparently the multi-quote stayed in my memory until I used it today.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 83 Votes