ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
What do you mean prostitution local? When I'm at the Brothel and I talk to Maggie about training Allure/working at the Brothel Sophie flat out refuses
Make Sophie masturbate a few times before go to sleep to decrease reason (I'm not sure the maximum reason allowed. Something like 70 is enough)

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
this clymenia game complicate than usual...
the town is too big to run around
and the gameplay is more serious - -
I think it's a good rpgm game
but I prefer the easier type they always do in the past

Reactions: Rastafoo

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm not sure how that happened, I see I was responding to Tanna in this thread, unless your message was stuck in my multiquote. The only other thread I think I was viewing was Glassix, and Making Movies, so maybe I was going to reply to one of those threads and then changed my mind, but the quote stayed in my history.

I can delete if you need me to.

Edit: How weird, I responded to your reply in the headmaster thread a while ago, but for some reason I did not quote your response, and apparently the multi-quote stayed in my memory until I used it today.
No worries, it might confuse others if they think the dev is working on a patch that isn't happening.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
I kinda wish there was male MC option investigating corruption, would never say no to proper steampunk RPG experience

goffy

Jun 12, 2018
When trying to start up the game it says

Your file was not found

It may have been moved or deleted.
ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

Any idea why?

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
can anyone give me a list of clymenia games? also does kagura have a patreon?

Last edited:

Noctycula

Jun 2, 2018
Go buy the game if you guys like it. Kagura Games has been really holding it down lately with the releases, and they deserve the support. Kinda sad that people can't give them a week or so before uploading it. If people don't support them, then they will stop releasing... That's the way things go.
After they released some really bad games I first try the games here and if they are good I buy them.

Reactions: rKnight

Chimmy

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone find the npc who teach eloquence? I'v roaming around the city for a while and i don't find it, maybe there none?
I figured it out when you are taking requests at the office go and complete a few and then come back and check again that same day. It takes a couple times completing and going back but eventually you get a photographer quest to take nude photos. Once it's done he'll teach eloquence outside the hotel on West Side

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Man after playing for an hour I can say this game is fantastic. Super great production values. I was skeptical when I saw the MC, but now I'm a believer. I just wish she had a bigger butt, which would still fit her tomboy thing, but I guess that's not a common thing in Japanese media. Regardless, I will for sure be purchasing this on Steam.

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes