Voreal

Oct 12, 2017
No I haven't. Don't exactly know where I can get the quest, but I'll look around, thanks.
try this,
go to menu and equip use any item from spesial "if u have something like nude photo or memory of voyeurism" that give me diffrent type masturbation act when i try it

Douille

Dec 12, 2018
Good game, I use the collection room item at the end to get the "Police END". I also missed one mini-event but discover that I was just stupid to don't see the old man again.

Good game, one of the best I played so far on this site (~70 games ).

Reactions: m1piffles

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Need more Sophie content, her and Liz are my favorite protags from this genre :cry:

Reactions: Cuzline

Axelrhode

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone know the difference between ver1.02 and ver1.04? I know that the higher version is usually better but if there's a significant difference between the two, I might change my mind and get 1.04 instead.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Any similar games like this? I've already finished this up completely with all scenes and looking for more atm. Thanks in advance.

-Spoiler/Advice-
I would recommend you to masturbate alot if you want to encounter most of the lewd scenes then start doing missions. Wander around for loot but upgrade your night vision for sewers to see much better, search for side quests and if you cant find any ask shops or the people around. When you kill enemies you sometimes(actually usually) get random materials for crafting so if you think you got all of the loots around but still cant get to upgrade your stuff to the fullest think about killing more mobs but you dont need to upgrade them up that much to finish the game. And I think after you progress the main story a bit and level up your stuff new better items appear in the shops so dont waste your money on each item. Peace.

Reactions: Bound-Spirit

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
Any similar games like this? I've already finished this up completely with all scenes and looking for more atm. Thanks in advance.

-Spoiler/Advice-
I would recommend you to masturbate alot if you want to encounter most of the lewd scenes then start doing missions. Wander around for loot but upgrade your night vision for sewers to see much better, search for side quests and if you cant find any ask shops or the people around. When you kill enemies you sometimes(actually usually) get random materials for crafting so if you think you got all of the loots around but still cant get to upgrade your stuff to the fullest think about killing more mobs but you dont need to upgrade them up that much to finish the game. And I think after you progress the main story a bit and level up your stuff new better items appear in the shops so dont waste your money on each item. Peace.
Also enemies more often than not drop potions, so don't over stock on potions. As you grind you'll be swimming in potions.

Reactions: Ninthja

Cuzline

Apr 13, 2018
If you wanna play and go for a virgin mode, i have to say that's a bad idea.
The is no reward that. You don't have a different ending or something, you will miss some fun missions... AND the gang route is super boring, the fights are all reeeeeally boring.

So... go fuck everything.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Try the other games published by Kagura Games maybe.
Been trying them out but couldn't find the same texture and taste in the others. There are also really good other kagura games but.. different. I also like the concept of steampunk, medieval/fantasy like witches, witch hunters, and detectives, especially cyber/neon themes. Im looking for games like Dilmur, Third Crisis, Town of Passion, Aurelia, Price for Freedom: Avarice(great art and animations 10/10), Caliross(10/10 with too many routes), Yorna, Lustful Desires (if you havent checked out these games I would suggest it 100%). And especially as a top star Daughter of Essence. Such great game with lots of content and gameplay. Great story and soundtracks too. I also like these shorts Malleus Maleficarum, Tales of Divinity: Rodinka's Lewd Adventures High Pressure, Lewd City Girls and Survivor Guilt(they extremely short though(unlike their name) I hope they can keep up the great work). Also please somebody suggest me a great game like the ones i've mentioned to you great people :D

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
Can anyone help me please in how to lowering reason or getting corruped in just finished the game without a Single sex scene :'(

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Can anyone help me please in how to lowering reason or getting corruped in just finished the game without a Single sex scene :'(
Start masturbating until you can work as a prostitute in the thugs street. Then use the slutty skills on enemy mafia to increase your naughtiness. Then do naughty side quests and you will start seeing lots of it.

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
How do you unlock the Toilet scene 3 and nude photographer 2? I'm at the end of both quest chains (right before you pick which route) And I completed every side quest. There are no more quests when I wait by my desk.

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
How do you unlock the Toilet scene 3 and nude photographer 2? I'm at the end of both quest chains (right before you pick which route) And I completed every side quest. There are no more quests when I wait by my desk.
Lowering your reason to around 15 nets you all the conditions for H-scenes. For the toilet one I think you just keep going back to the pub where Sophie helped in the quest and for the photographer I think you get him a new camera from someone (I think).

4.40 star(s) 82 Votes