• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
I remember Clymenia promising people on his Ci-en about a DLC that added scenes etc.
But his last post was back in January. People are getting fairly worried about his health right now considering the state of the world.
does anyone seen some news about clymenia lately? the last post in his twitter page was april 1st

The_VN_Critic

Aug 5, 2017
does anyone seen some news about clymenia lately? the last post in his twitter page was april 1st
Have not confirmed with the staff for Kagura Games that they could not comment much on the situation but he needed a break and time to recover. I'll keep an eye as the situation unfolds but wouldn't be the first time i've seen a creator need to take a long break be it to a medical or personal reason.

m1piffles

Mar 1, 2018
Have not confirmed with the staff for Kagura Games that they could not comment much on the situation but he needed a break and time to recover. I'll keep an eye as the situation unfolds but wouldn't be the first time i've seen a creator need to take a long break be it to a medical or personal reason.
Just glad he's ok with everything that's going on!
Although, on your other note, Ive only seen this long of a break happen for Dungeons and Prisoners, and that ended up being more of a semi-retirement.

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
(I used google translator)
he acts like business as usual, sooo...everything is great? :unsure:

The_VN_Critic

Aug 5, 2017
Just glad he's ok with everything that's going on!
Although, on your other note, Ive only seen this long of a break happen for Dungeons and Prisoners, and that ended up being more of a semi-retirement.
Things are looking good as of now, we have an outline of all the events adding. I do like some of the expansions to existing event trees and this new one that probably involves Amelia. I would have wanted to see a public exhibition-like story added; maybe the cop one will include that as the events leading to that is the nude pictures she spread around. Glad i continued to hold off my review as I think these additions will be a nice touch.
I have several more Sophie images planned over this time, one almost completed.

Reactions: m1piffles

Mizuryu

Jul 24, 2017
Things are looking good as of now, we have an outline of all the events adding. I do like some of the expansions to existing event trees and this new one that probably involves Amelia. I would have wanted to see a public exhibition-like story added; maybe the cop one will include that as the events leading to that is the nude pictures she spread around. Glad i continued to hold off my review as I think these additions will be a nice touch.
I have several more Sophie images planned over this time, one almost completed.
That sounds good. This game feels kinda empty when compared to the rest of Clymenia's works. All the way down to the lack of something that has been in just about every one of their games since Luxuria. The ability to walk around naked or in an outfit that might as well be nudity. I realize it's a small thing to nitpick, but with the exception of the first Civilian Justice League, they've always included it as a bit of a 'sex-for-all' mode. And given that they added 'technically-not-nudity' back in CJL2, it's clear that they realized that it's something that helps set their games apart.

Reactions: m1piffles

hikao27

May 2, 2019
That sounds good. This game feels kinda empty when compared to the rest of Clymenia's works. All the way down to the lack of something that has been in just about every one of their games since Luxuria. The ability to walk around naked or in an outfit that might as well be nudity. I realize it's a small thing to nitpick, but with the exception of the first Civilian Justice League, they've always included it as a bit of a 'sex-for-all' mode. And given that they added 'technically-not-nudity' back in CJL2, it's clear that they realized that it's something that helps set their games apart.
Lucky for you, there was an update last week on DMM(?) as stated on July 31st
which include 1 normal event and 10 mini event and while not on this game, he will also add events on steam version of civilian justice league 2

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes