m1piffles

Mar 1, 2018
yeah the NG+ isn't nearly as useful as it was in some of his other games, where it reset your sexual progress and left you with your boosted stats. Might be a choice because of how finnicky it can be to actually progress into lewd content, but idk, seems weird to me.

Also, don't knock Clymenia for steam updates. That's handled by Kagura Games. There's not many japanese devs that personally take it upon themselves to pull the extra work for the western market, and considering how little we pay them, this will likely be the norm. I'm just glad an english publisher/translator exists to compliment all the excellent pro bono fan translations.

hikao27

May 2, 2019
yeah the NG+ isn't nearly as useful as it was in some of his other games, where it reset your sexual progress and left you with your boosted stats. Might be a choice because of how finnicky it can be to actually progress into lewd content, but idk, seems weird to me.

Also, don't knock Clymenia for steam updates. That's handled by Kagura Games. There's not many japanese devs that personally take it upon themselves to pull the extra work for the western market, and considering how little we pay them, this will likely be the norm. I'm just glad an english publisher/translator exists to compliment all the excellent pro bono fan translations.
Not to mention, from what I gathered, it seems like he works alone

Reactions: m1piffles
Sep 13, 2020
Honestly really liked this game and as other people said even without the sex content this game was still good. Only complaints I have is I wish the plot was longer with more cases, more criminals, conspiracies, bigger maps etc...and I wish the game relied less on Sophie becoming slutty in order to progress and finish other cases.

I think it would have been better if we could do the sexual stuff without having to sacrifice her sanity first, because if her sanity is sacrificed first she acts like a slut who is willing to fuck pretty much anyone and not all of us want the MC to be like that. Personally I would have made her do sexual stuff here and there whilst at the same time keeping her sanity high in order to prevent her from becoming a slut.

And speaking of sex, I am surprised that with the many people Sophie can fuck she can't fuck Inspector Earlston or Jake and his gang as they are close allies of hers as opposed to random strangers.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
So I recently played Persona 4 and wondered whether the similarities between Sophie's and Naoto's character design (and their jobs) were coincidental or not. I can definitely see the creator of this game being influenced in that regard.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PrincessBitchJean

m1piffles

Mar 1, 2018
I think it would have been better if we could do the sexual stuff without having to sacrifice her sanity first, because if her sanity is sacrificed first she acts like a slut who is willing to fuck pretty much anyone and not all of us want the MC to be like that. Personally I would have made her do sexual stuff here and there whilst at the same time keeping her sanity high in order to prevent her from becoming a slut.
I agree, one of my favorite ways to play this game is to try to tow the line between perversion and "holy shit Sophie calm down." The problem is this is annoying to do as its hard to unlock sex without taking absolutely every event in the first place, and then afterwards some seemingly less extreme scenes absolutely obliterate her sanity. I don't mind the omegaslut aspect at all so I'm not complaining, but I'd prefer it that way too lol

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
something wrong Mc's reason didnt go down whenever she get rape
her reason only go down when she play with her self...is that a bug ? i gonna redownload n try again

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I'm surprised Kagura hasn't released Clymenia's new patch yet. The guy said it was sent over and translated in August and there still isn't even an ETA on a release on Kagura's end.
What's even more sad is that the DMM JP version was updated MONTHS ago.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I seen people ask in the Kg discord if they gonna bring the updated version to english or not, but they were just ignored.

Atm both this and keiko have extra content in the jp versions that KG as yet to translate or even say anything about it at all.

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
Is there a map for this game anywhere? Ive been playing all of five minutes and Im completely lost, and it told me to go somewhere after visiting the workshop, but I have literally no clue where to go cause theres no map other than the little minimap of the current screen. And now Ive been wandering around long enough that I dont even remember where Im supposed to be going, and the game doesnt have a current objective option anywhere either.

Gman360

Feb 5, 2018
Is there a map for this game anywhere? Ive been playing all of five minutes and Im completely lost, and it told me to go somewhere after visiting the workshop, but I have literally no clue where to go cause theres no map other than the little minimap of the current screen. And now Ive been wandering around long enough that I dont even remember where Im supposed to be going, and the game doesnt have a current objective option anywhere either.
it is south west of your house , just got down left as far as you can go

Sep 13, 2020
You view your current objective by pressing the key V or B

Sep 13, 2020
I seen people ask in the Kg discord if they gonna bring the updated version to english or not, but they were just ignored.

Atm both this and keiko have extra content in the jp versions that KG as yet to translate or even say anything about it at all.
If only I could read Japanese :cry:

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
So Im stuck. Ive done all of the detective quests, and Im up to slums area D, but the enemies there are way too powerful for me to fight. What do I do next? Its not like I can grind fighting levels anywhere and theres no other quests left to do.

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes