KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a quick WT Mod for the game
(got a suggestion for that, mostly it's showing the points you can get in choices).
But be aware that for some choices the outcome isn't completely clear for me so far.
Maybe I have to adapt some WT recommendations later on again.

June 15, 2023
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.55hotfix.
(it was a bit rushed in the morning, hope it's working properly)

Download Mod v0.55 (~5MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.55 (~560MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
DetectiveNecro_01.jpg DetectiveNecro_02.jpg DetectiveNecro_03.jpg

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Made a quick WT Mod for the game
(got a suggestion for that, mostly it's showing the points you can get in choices)

Download Mod v0.3 (~1MB)
WorkUpload -

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1967197 View attachment 1967199
BlackHandGames looks like my prediction came to pass, maybe I jinxed it, :ROFLMAO:

And I mean, I knew it would get more love points for saying "I love you" to her, but you lose three for saying "I know," dang that's cold, :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, it makes perfect sense though. If he's been with her as long as he has been and still won't say "I love you," there is something wrong there, so it fits that it builds quickly to breaking it off if you pick "I know."

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
BlackHandGames looks like my prediction came to pass, maybe I jinxed it, :ROFLMAO:

And I mean, I knew it would get more love points for saying "I love you" to her, but you lose three for saying "I know," dang that's cold, :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, it makes perfect sense though. If he's been with her as long as he has been and still won't say "I love you," there is something wrong there, so it fits that it builds quickly to breaking it off if you pick "I know."
You're a psychic, man! You talked about someone else doing a walkthrough, and it happened so fast!

Also, yes, if you won't say "I love you" to the girl you've been with pretty much all your life, she's not gonna be happy.:p

Just found this game and played through it all in one sitting and all I can say is Vasaer scene when? What a great game really promising.
She'll have a scene in the next update to start the build-up, but sex with her will be a while.

• Sad
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
is this missing the harem tag? seems like an open relationship that can expand if we choose to do so from what i can tell so far..

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Excellent game so far. I was on the fence about supporting after 0.2, given how much content was already in-game, how many great girls were already shown in-game, and the consistency and depth of the setting. With 0.3 keeping up the pattern of big content releases, great girls (Lorna and Kimmy are great, and the Glasha/Phoebe/MC scene was wonderful), and an interesting and complex plot, any hesitation I had is gone. Great work, dev.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
is this missing the harem tag?
Time will tell how that turns out.
Right now, you cant catch'em all and would need to break-up with the orc/human/drow circle if you want to meet the redhead stripper plus her vengeful wife and get additional screentime for demonlady and her elfu bodyguard.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Time will tell how that turns out.
Right now, you cant catch'em all and would need to break-up with the orc/human/drow circle if you want to meet the redhead stripper plus her vengeful wife and get additional screentime for demonlady and her elfu bodyguard.
is the redhead stripper Rosa? because our orc queen bee seemed to be fine with adding her to the team after they have a sit down and talk things out. and i didnt see any stripper scenes... also from the joke MC says about having a goblin gf im fairly sure she will join the team after a sit down as well..

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
is the redhead stripper Rosa? because our orc queen bee seemed to be fine with adding her to the team after they have a sit down and talk things out. and i didnt see any stripper scenes... also from the joke MC says about having a goblin gf im fairly sure she will join the team after a sit down as well..
Rosa is our cop buddy's sister who we first meet at the police station then again at the barbecue where we have relations with her after she checks with Glasha first. I think the stripper is on the path when we turn down Glasha or some crap like that......

Oh, Kimmie's gonna join the harem alright!

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes