Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Some of the feedback I got said they didn't like her attitude, but both people failed to elaborate. So I'm not sure what they meant. Other's said they didn't like how she looked, and nothing I can do about someone's personal preference.
I'm not sure what they mean either. Probably they just don't like her joking deprecating comments about the MC, and prefer all LIs to subservient and drooling after the MC at all times. For me, I love to see an LI with a fun and independent character.

Glasha's attitude is her best feature. Her playful personality, and rough around the edges nature, just make her character seem more real, in my opinion. Her ride or die vibe, and her shared rough upbringing with the MC, make her a wonderful sidekick and LI. You know Glasha would move heaven and earth for the MC, but give him a piece of her mind the whole time, haha. The witty playful banter between her and the MC is great. That is the sign of true lifelong friendship. It's a fun dynamic, and I chuckle at some of her comments. Many LIs are interested romantically in their partner, but not really friends, so it's nice to see. Also, I love how Glasha has her own interests in some of the other LIs. You can tell she just wants to jump in there and enjoy the fun. It's great to see a LI with some real personality of her own.

In my opinion, you are making something really unique and fun, and it's just getting started. Glasha's character is the icing on the cake for me, on top of all the other interesting characters, and the overall mystery and mysticism going on.

There are lots of other games where all the LIs have the same thin, svelte, buxom, model-style appearance, with the only difference their hair color. And where they all have one dimensional personalities, with nothing in their head other than the MC. It seems every other game I see around here have 8+ LIs that are almost impossible to tell apart because they look almost identical (like here or here). How boring.

Keep on doing what you are doing, I love it. Detective Necro is truly a gem, and I can't wait to see what happens next with the characters and the overall story.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I get the points you are making in the quoted text and I'm sure that as the game progresses many of the issues I have mentioned before will take care of themselves.

As for our *Green Fever Dream* at first I really did not care for her but as the game went on she sort of grew on me and after the last few updates I have to say I like her, well done my friend.
I'm glad to hear that she grew on you! I hope you'll continue to find things you enjoy in her story.

Thanks! I really appreciate your post! It's really cool to see people understand her character so well.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I'm not sure what they mean either. Probably they just don't like her joking deprecating comments about the MC, and prefer all LIs to subservient and drooling after the MC at all times. For me, I love to see an LI with a fun and independent character.

Glasha's attitude is her best feature. Her playful personality, and rough around the edges nature, just make her character seem more real, in my opinion. Her ride or die vibe, and her shared rough upbringing with the MC, make her a wonderful sidekick and LI. You know Glasha would move heaven and earth for the MC, but give him a piece of her mind the whole time, haha. The witty playful banter between her and the MC is great. That is the sign of true lifelong friendship. It's a fun dynamic, and I chuckle at some of her comments. Many LIs are interested romantically in their partner, but not really friends, so it's nice to see. Also, I love how Glasha has her own interests in some of the other LIs. You can tell she just wants to jump in there and enjoy the fun. It's great to see a LI with some real personality of her own.

In my opinion, you are making something really unique and fun, and it's just getting started. Glasha's character is the icing on the cake for me, on top of all the other interesting characters, and the overall mystery and mysticism going on.

There are lots of other games where all the LIs have the same thin, svelte, buxom, model-style appearance, with the only difference their hair color. And where they all have one dimensional personalities, with nothing in their head other than the MC. It seems every other game I see around here have 8+ LIs that are almost impossible to tell apart because they look almost identical (like here or here). How boring.

Keep on doing what you are doing, I love it. Detective Necro is truly a gem, and I can't wait to see what happens next with the characters and the overall story.
Well said and so very true and I have noticed how many of the gals in a lot of games are the same save for the hair and skin color and that's one thing I like about Black-Hand's fine game is that many of the characters have more personalty then some characters in other games and the way you describe Glasha is one of the reason why she grew on me and I tell you if Black-Hand can make all or the majority of his characters with their own life to them this game will become a cult classic and enjoyed by many gamers/perverts like us.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I don't know though. What about ? I mean her fucking tit at one point...
That's because it was not sewed on properly not because she was rotting, if she was rotting everyone that encountered her would be puking or shitting themselves in terror.

As for a non rotting undead zombie girl I'm ok with that just as long as she knows not to bite the cock that feeds her, same with vampire girls.

Reactions: BTLD

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Any plan to remove the white flashing light?? They are a headache for my eyes
I don't think so- Iirc he talked about it a bit in a previous message on this forum.
If they really bother you just take them out of the code yourself. Should be pretty easy for you to do.

BH is cookin' up some really interesting looking content for the next release. If people are curious check out the discord / patreon- shit has me hype :cool:

C4zeR

Jul 2, 2020
Man how did I miss this game for so long? I wanna thank you random person with the Vasaer signature in an other thread. Lovely girls, interesting story, awesome lore, truly a unique game. Can't wait for more of this game. I do have a question for BlackHand if he reads this. Are the ogres by any way inspired by Warhammer? Since the codex mentions their hunger.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Nice, did you add the dark elves, elves, orc, goblins and the rest of the fantasy races based on Advanced Dungeons&Dragons 1st edition's version of said races?
Somewhat. It's a mishmash of original ideas, D&D, and Pathfinder with some Shadowrun mixed in.

For the Vamps, it's pretty much V:TM and old folklore.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes