Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
damn. This Update was worth the subscription :D Loved every minute of it. :love: :love: :love: The only sad part is having to wait for another update :cry:
Thanks for the sub mate! Glad you enjoyed it!

Fantastic update BHG!!! LOVED the scene with Faiza! and Lilith! got a little darker as well this update, i like it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
way to little Glasha though of course.........
Thanks for the kind words! There'll be more Glasha next update. ;)

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Mac -
PC -
No update only this time. I want everyone on the same release for the future. I converted the images to WebP, so download sizes should be small.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few notes:
No music this release. The artist who produced the free music I loved said he didn't want his music in a game with adult content. Nothing I can do but keep looking for music I can use that you haven't heard in every other VN. (You know which songs I mean).
Will my saves work? They should. No one has mentioned broken saves.

If you downloaded a previous version, here's a hotfix for the gallery. You only need the hotfix if you've already downloaded 0.5 and want the gallery scenes right now! If you are downloading the update for the first time, the hotfix is already included!

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Made a quick WT Mod for the game
(got a suggestion for that, mostly it's showing the points you can get in choices)

Oct. 21, 2022
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.4
(also activated the inbuilt cheat option for the gallery)

Download Mod v0.4 (~3MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.4bugfix (~666MB)
Pixeldrain -
Edit: the first port had unfortunately some issues, please re-download it again

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1967197 View attachment 1967199 View attachment 2113687
Would love an update to V 0.5 as it just released.

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
ok. not the first time i have thought about a game i've not played for some time and then BAM, it updates same day,
but it IS the first time it happened in under an hour (time between me thinking and then me seeing update in latest section)

who knew that me rubbing my crystal balls would be THAT lucky? :LOL: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ktunga and monk_56

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017

Mac -
PC -
No update only this time. I want everyone on the same release for the future. I converted the images to WebP, so download sizes should be small.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few notes:
No music this release. The artist who produced the free music I loved said he didn't want his music in a game with adult content. Nothing I can do but keep looking for music I can use that you haven't heard in every other VN. (You know which songs I mean).
Will my saves work? They should. No one has mentioned broken saves.

If you downloaded a previous version, here's a hotfix for the gallery. You only need the hotfix if you've already downloaded 0.5 and want the gallery scenes right now! If you are downloading the update for the first time, the hotfix is already included!

The more demons the mc can fuck the better. He should the scary ones too, just don't let them suck mc's dick, those teeth might be a problem.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hi,
What kind of femdom scenes are in game so far? or is it a future thing. Just want to make sure ;)

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The more demons the mc can fuck the better. He should the scary ones too, just don't let them suck mc's dick, those teeth might be a problem.
No risk, no reward :sneaky:

Hi,
What kind of femdom scenes are in game so far? or is it a future thing. Just want to make sure ;)
Right now it's just one very light femdom scene but it'll get more intense as the game goes on (depending on your choices).

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes