Jan 14, 2023
This is right up my alley, actual classical D&D races and goblins (sadly, her head seems a little large in the close up render when first met, I'll play more to see if it's just a one-time thing).

So, great start so far. (Sorry to ask this - anyone got any recommendations for games like this? Monsters are a must, have played most of the 'traditional' Monster trainers etc - so more VNs with races in / fantasy ones).

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
This is right up my alley, actual classical D&D races and goblins (sadly, her head seems a little large in the close up render when first met, I'll play more to see if it's just a one-time thing).

So, great start so far. (Sorry to ask this - anyone got any recommendations for games like this? Monsters are a must, have played most of the 'traditional' Monster trainers etc - so more VNs with races in / fantasy ones).
Check out Sorcerer.

Reactions: Cat-in-the-Hat
Jan 14, 2023
Ok, finished off the current build, and very pleasently surprised at the quality. The writing around Lilith's femdom route is a bit vague though - the game heavily suggests you *need* to gain some femdom points for her story to continue, but also rewards MC dom actions with additional scenes. I'm presuming it's one of those double-path choices that simply doesn't have the content there yet (?).

Major complaint: I was sure the ice-cream scene would *finally* give
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but sadly it didn't. Frustrating ;)

K18

Apr 19, 2018

A quick word about 0.6
No new previews yet, I'm sorry. I'm still working on the same scene which has turned into a behemoth. I think I may end up splitting it up in the next progress report.

Anyway, on to what I need to say. There are a lot of things that I need to get into this update. On top of having 4 (possibly 5) adult scenes, this update is going to have a ton of lore.

What does that mean for you? It means that some of your burning questions are going to be answered, some of your favorite girls will have their plots progress, the main plot will be moving forward, and a few new tidbits will be sprinkled in for you to think about.

Ok, sounds great, what's the issue? The issue is that cramming all of this into one day just isn't going to work. It's going to feel far too packed in. I need to change the structure of this update a little. So, how is that going to work?
Small time jumps. That's how. What do I mean by that? Well, I mean that you're going to get multiple days this update, but in smaller pieces.

This update will open with day 1 being mostly over and will cover Lucas's night time shenanigans. Day 2 will be mostly full, more like previous updates. After that, what will follow is a montage as Lucas and pals get settled into a new apartment and some other secret plot stuff. All in all, this update will cover one week of time. This will allow me to avoid time jumps, which are something I don't like.

Some of you aren't going to care about this,but some of you might be upset by this change. All I ask is that you just bear with me. This isn't a permanent format change, but it's something I needed this time. I think when you play it, you'll understand why.

And so, as Forrest Gump once said "That's all I have to say about that." Comment or send me a message if you have any questions or concerns, I'll be happy to answer them.
-BHG

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Ok, sounds great, what's the issue? The issue is that cramming all of this into one day just isn't going to work. It's going to feel far too packed in. I need to change the structure of this update a little. So, how is that going to work?
Small time jumps. That's how. What do I mean by that? Well, I mean that you're going to get multiple days this update, but in smaller pieces.
Well, your last update was incredible, so I am sure you know what you are doing in update 0.6.

As far as time jumps go, the main reason everyone hates them is as a player we feel we are missing out on the best parts, so we feel cheated. I don't think short game days, so that the story makes sense, counts.

My only suggestion is to keep it natural, the movement of time from one day to the next, so it doesn't really feel like a time jump from the player's perspective.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Ok, finished off the current build, and very pleasently surprised at the quality. The writing around Lilith's femdom route is a bit vague though - the game heavily suggests you *need* to gain some femdom points for her story to continue, but also rewards MC dom actions with additional scenes. I'm presuming it's one of those double-path choices that simply doesn't have the content there yet (?).

Major complaint: I was sure the ice-cream scene would *finally* give
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but sadly it didn't. Frustrating ;)
You don't have to gain femdom points for her story to continue. You're correct about the maledom points though. It's building toward the maledom route. It's not going to happen all at once, it'll be a slower thing. I have said before though that most of the femdom stuff will have an opt out option for those who don't like certain things.

As for the last bit, all I have to say is soon.

Thanks for posting this mate. I forgot to post it here.

Well, your last update was incredible, so I am sure you know what you are doing in update 0.6.

As far as time jumps go, the main reason everyone hates them is as a player we feel we are missing out on the best parts, so we feel cheated. I don't think short game days, so that the story makes sense, counts.

My only suggestion is to keep it natural, the movement of time from one day to the next, so it doesn't really feel like a time jump from the player's perspective.
Yeah, that's the reason I hate time jumps too. I'm going to do my best to make it feel natural and make sure that you feel you haven't missed anything. There's still going to be a ton of content, so I don't think anyone will feel that they missed out. I just want to remain transparent with everyone playing my game.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Pic not related.

As some of you already know, I held a straw poll in my discord where I asked about adding some hair to a harem member. The winning vote was yes as long as Patrons could choose who the character is. So that vote is coming next week as I'd like to leave enough time for spring breaks to come to a close.

The next item of business is the chart of LIs, to make sure everyone knows who will have their own endings and who will feature in the harem endings (and have pregnancy content). I've already completed one, and I just need to finish up the other one. I'll be adding some question marks where appropriate until those spoilers are revealed.

Alright then, see you all next week. I hope to have the next preview finished by then. To all current, former, and future Patrons. You're all wonderful.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Yeah, that's the reason I hate time jumps too. I'm going to do my best to make it feel natural and make sure that you feel you haven't missed anything. There's still going to be a ton of content, so I don't think anyone will feel that they missed out. I just want to remain transparent with everyone playing my game.
Personally I have nothing against time skips. In fact, I prefer them over an overly compact daily schedule where every day MC fights off villains 4 times, woos 7 LIs and have sex with 5 of them (with 15+ orgasms of course). Maybe a bit exaggerated, but I find it weird when every minutye of MCs day is taken up by some sort of action. I don't say large time skips is needed, but at least space things out more. Not that I think any of this is a problem in Detective Necro. Though I think events could be spaced out slightly bit more. :)

Rant over. Back to our daily hourly praising of Glasha!

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Hey BlackHandGames Didn't see these here, so i where ahead and posted it.

Epilogue.png

Some of you may have seen this already, but here it is. This is the chart of girls that will have their own dedicated endings.

They will all feature in the harem ending as well, obviously.
My chart looks like absolute rubbish, so please forgive that. I struggle to make nice looking things with graphic design. :p

Untitled-1.png

These girls will be featured in the harem ending and they will have optional content attached (like pregnancy).

Does this mean that such and such character that isn't in the chart won't have any scenes? No, it doesn't mean that at all. What it does mean is that those characters won't make an impact with the overall story.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Wait did't Theresa die? Am i misremembering things? I thought the non-fae prisoner got killed.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey BlackHandGames Didn't see these here, so i where ahead and posted it.

View attachment 2516289

Some of you may have seen this already, but here it is. This is the chart of girls that will have their own dedicated endings.

They will all feature in the harem ending as well, obviously.
My chart looks like absolute rubbish, so please forgive that. I struggle to make nice looking things with graphic design. :p

View attachment 2516288

These girls will be featured in the harem ending and they will have optional content attached (like pregnancy).

Does this mean that such and such character that isn't in the chart won't have any scenes? No, it doesn't mean that at all. What it does mean is that those characters won't make an impact with the overall story.
So 24 girls total for the harem? I can not wait. Also, while I'm definitly going the full harem path first, I love that Glasha, Grace, and Kimmy all have solo paths. Not sure i'll ever have the heart to break up with Glasha though

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Kimmy is one in a million. THAT definitely isn't an upgrade.
Never said i wanna get rid of Kimmy, she is one of my favorite characters, but i like shortstacks better....now if you could have Kimmy with that body, that would be perfect.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes