Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Once Glasha learns about MC's power and some of the social dynamics coupled with the ladies who seem to be trying to use him such as Liliah and Natasha I can see some things getting kinda heated. Also baseline MC isn't very subby- who knows how Glasha might react to Liliah trying to sub him up.

Not to mention being okay with your man fucking around is a lot different that being okay with your man living with 20 other women all vying for his attention. Especially if it is love instead of just having fuck buddies or w/e. We might hit a critical mass in some of these routes where a gal doesn't feel like she is getting enough attention or that a relationship dynamic has changed. There is plenty of room for intra-harem drama. Especially with Phoebe.
I kicked Phoebe's ass to the curb.

future-she-belong-to-the-streets.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Raziel_8

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Once Glasha learns about MC's power and some of the social dynamics coupled with the ladies who seem to be trying to use him such as Liliah and Natasha I can see some things getting kinda heated. Also baseline MC isn't very subby- who knows how Glasha might react to Liliah trying to sub him up.

Not to mention being okay with your man fucking around is a lot different that being okay with your man living with 20 other women all vying for his attention. Especially if it is love instead of just having fuck buddies or w/e. We might hit a critical mass in some of these routes where a gal doesn't feel like she is getting enough attention or that a relationship dynamic has changed. There is plenty of room for intra-harem drama. Especially with Phoebe.
In this game, as in real life, I think we'll be able to have different dynamics with different partners. So be more subby with Lilly (if you're into that and going the sub path), while still being more dom or neutral leaning with the other girls. It's healthy and normal. Where I can see it becoming a problem is if Lilly tried to destroy our free will, and extend the dom/sub outside the bedroom. But if it's kept mostly to the bedroom, I don't see people subbing to Lilly to be a huge issue. Though I personally am going to try and turn the tables on her.

Glasha has explicitly stated harems are part of Orc culture, that we and her are both orcs and she is happy with us having a harem. I don't see Glasha getting pissed off with us loving our other girls, I can see her getting really pissed if we start taking advantage of girls and using them like disposable toys. (In the dehumanizing sense, not in the healthy casual sex sense)

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyyPussy

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I kicked Phoebe's ass to the curb.
I gave her a second chance, but I consider her on probation. Far better girls than her are perfectly happy and or willing to live the harem life. Actually, thinking on it, I think Rosa might be a good influence on Phoebe. Rosa said she wants us, and that if sharing is what it takes that's what she'll do. She wasn't going to waste her opportunity. So I think she might be able to help Phoebe work through her issues. I think it would be nice

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I gave her a second chance, but I consider her on probation. Far better girls than her are perfectly happy and or willing to live the harem life. Actually, thinking on it, I think Rosa might be a good influence on Phoebe. Rosa said she wants us, and that if sharing is what it takes that's what she'll do. She wasn't going to waste her opportunity. So I think she might be able to help Phoebe work through her issues. I think it would be nice
I had no interest in either Phoebe or Rosa, same for Yasmina & Natascha...and from the look of it Liz, Qadria and Ophelia will follow.
On the other hand, i hope we can make Adam (in whatever form) watch as we do his sister Hope :whistle:
Also curious about Sam, but overall i find the non-human LI's way more interesting.

My favorites so far are, Glasha, Liliah (we will make a sub out of her...or die trying i guess :LOL:),Vasaer and Kimmy...Grace is adorable thought (not to mention i like how it pisses of Vali).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I had no interest in either Phoebe or Rosa, same for Yasmina & Natascha...and from the look of it Liz, Qadria and Ophelia will follow.
On the other hand, i hope we can make Adam (in whatever form) watch as we do his sister Hope :whistle:
Also curious about Sam, but overall i find the non-human LI's way more interesting.

My favorites so far are, Glasha, Liliah (we will make a sub out of her...or die trying i guess :LOL:),Vasaer and Kimmy...Grace is adorable thought (not to mention i like how it pisses of Vali).
I'm not convinced that all our human girls are going to remain purely human by the end of the game. Not counting the girls that are already mages to start with.

But yea, I can't imagine withholding my love from any of the deserving girls regardless of species

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
How Rosa Sam will get into the harem will be interesting. Unless your best friend has a cuck fetish, is secretly gay or dies I'll have a hard time making a move on her. That said the game has given us quite a few times to be distrustful of him so maybe there is something up here. :unsure:

Edit: Whoops wrong name.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How Rosa will get into the harem will be interesting. Unless your best friend has a cuck fetish, is secretly gay or dies I'll have a hard time making a move on her. That said the game has given us quite a few times to be distrustful of him so maybe there is something up here. :unsure:
You're mixing up Rosa, who is currently entering our Harem and is our best friends sister, with Sam who is our best friends wife currently

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
How Rosa will get into the harem will be interesting. Unless your best friend has a cuck fetish, is secretly gay or dies I'll have a hard time making a move on her. That said the game has given us quite a few times to be distrustful of him so maybe there is something up here. :unsure:
You're mixing up Rosa, who is currently entering our Harem and is our best friends sister, with Sam who is our best friends wife currently
Best friend or not, sorry, not sorry. Homeboy's gettin cucked. :devilish: I don't believe in "Bros before hoes". I'm a firm believer in "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine."

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Best friend or not, sorry, not sorry. Homeboy's gettin cucked. :devilish: I don't believe in "Bros before hoes". I'm a firm believer in "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine."
I have no problem cucking abusive boyfriends or husbands etc, but I'm not going to fuck over my best friend for no reason other than his wife is attractive. Now if something happens where our best friend betrays us or dies etc, I'll be happy to welcome Sam into my harem.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I have no problem cucking abusive boyfriends or husbands etc, but I'm not going to fuck over my best friend for no reason other than his wife is attractive. Now if something happens where our best friend betrays us or dies etc, I'll be happy to welcome Sam into my harem.
Such a naive and gentlemanly thing to say and do. However, with that said, if you talked to her when you went for the cookout: Sam isn't happy. Her and hubby have marital issues. Not saying homeboy is to blame for it, but, Sam needs to be happy. I'm just stepping up and am going to make her happy.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's a large harem, easy to mix up girls. Need a program, won't know who's in the harem without a program.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These charts that were shared recently area great help. I just know and remember that Rosa has joined my Harem and them spoke with Glasha in a café about her joining.

Reactions: sk1122

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Such a naive and gentlemanly thing to say and do. However, with that said, if you talked to her when you went for the cookout: Sam isn't happy. Her and hubby have marital issues. Not saying homeboy is to blame for it, but, Sam needs to be happy. I'm just stepping up and am going to make her happy.
Naive or not, I'm not going to make anyone's life worse. So if in my treating Sam well, that leads to her leaving our friend because she decides she deserves better and want to join the harem to find that, great. But I'm not going to drive a wedge between them just for my own gain.

Also deliberately breaking a couple up just to date one of the members feels incredibly creepy, not the best start to a healthy relationship.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Naive or not, I'm not going to make anyone's life worse. So if in my treating Sam well, that leads to her leaving our friend because she decides she deserves better and want to join the harem to find that, great. But I'm not going to drive a wedge between them just for my own gain.

Also deliberately breaking a couple up just to date one of the members feels incredibly creepy, not the best start to a healthy relationship.
Like I said, you're a naive gentleman. Nothing wrong with that. I'm just different. Call me creepy if you want. I call it being 'Top of the food chain'. :devilish:

Dec 8, 2020

I think it is more likely he will not survive If i remember correctly wasn't he poking his nose in things when you told him not too and it was dangerous and later you hear that he was still doing it and was away alot. Could be remembering wrong.....

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Hey BlackHandGames Didn't see these here, so i where ahead and posted it.

View attachment 2516289

Some of you may have seen this already, but here it is. This is the chart of girls that will have their own dedicated endings.

They will all feature in the harem ending as well, obviously.
My chart looks like absolute rubbish, so please forgive that. I struggle to make nice looking things with graphic design. :p

View attachment 2516288

These girls will be featured in the harem ending and they will have optional content attached (like pregnancy).

Does this mean that such and such character that isn't in the chart won't have any scenes? No, it doesn't mean that at all. What it does mean is that those characters won't make an impact with the overall story.
Oh good, there are question marks here. It means that the scary ass demon guards are still in play. A fear boner is still a boner after all.
demon guard.jpg

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think it is more likely he will not survive If i remember correctly wasn't he poking his nose in things when you told him not too and it was dangerous and later you hear that he was still doing it and was away alot. Could be remembering wrong.....
I don't remember the details, beyond him giving us the book and my telling him everything, but yea, I think he'll get killed or something too. I certainly don't see him reaching the end of the game without anything happening to him.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't remember the details, beyond him giving us the book and my telling him everything, but yea, I think he'll get killed or something too. I certainly don't see him reaching the end of the game without anything happening to him.
Plus, Vali told us not to tell him anything, because shit will hit the fan. Well, I do the opposite of what that prick in our head tells us. The quicker I can get him out, the better.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes